Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 4 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:58 am

Laura sighed and ran her fingers through her hair nodding her head." I know Laf, and I understand.. I promise I'll come back though and figure a way to save the school.. again."

Laura looked up as Kallista came back in with Carmilla and she rolled her eyes slightly annoyed, then both girls left and Carmilla turned into a giant black panther. Laura had only seen Carmilla as a panther once, when she saved her from giving into that horrible bright light, but now here she was in her very large black panther from cuddling up to her like a large kitten. And okay, maybe it was kind of cute.. it was adorable actually, Laura rolled her eyes and laughed wrapping an arm around Carmilla.

"Okay, Okay Carm., yes your an adorable very large black panther, and I'm not mad at you."she said wondering how much Carmilla actually understood."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 4 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:07 pm

"Yeah, they can be tricky. Height times weight. Nothing added to it," I corrected. "And you have to be sure you have her measurements down to a tee, otherwise she'll get the wrong dose." I poured out the perfect amount of morphine, checking two or three times to make sure it really was perfect before turning back to stare hopelessly at Kalli. "So you haven't seen Jeep then..." I sighed, shaking my head. "I have to go out there and find him. I can't stay here and hide. He could be in danger."

I was already beginning to head to the doorway. "Can you tell me if Perry would still be at the Dean's apartment? I'll probably head over there first. That's where I last saw JP. Also, are there any weapons I can borrow? Those Corvae guys aren't going to just fall over dead themselves, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Apparently my 'Kill her with cuteness' plan seemed to work perfectly. I didn't really like having to act cute, but it was certainly better than having to apologize when I was in the right. For a moment, I didn't even shift back into my normal form and just stayed with my head on Laura's stomach, eyes closed, allowing myself a moment to relax. But this form was horrible for communicating in anything other than purrs growls and roars, so stepping away from the bed, I returned to my normal self. "I'm glad that you're no longer mad, because I'm pretty sure Pre-Med saw that and is now never going to let me live it down." I told Laura, stepping back over to the bed and leaning down to kiss her, drawing it out for longer than necessary since Kallista and LaFontaine had moved from the doorway and left us alone.
((Bleh. Sorry it's so short. I'm having eye problems >.<))
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Laura smiled a little and curled up to the giant black panther that was Carmlla holding her close until she moved to turn back and she smiled." I'm never going to get used to the fact that your a giant black cat." she laughed a little and shrugged." Who, Kali? I think she's too afraid of you to even bring it up." Laura wrapped her arms around Carmilla's neck and kissed her back deeply pulling Carmilla down closer to her
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Kallista nodded, she'd have to remember that, she'd also have to remember to get Laura's height and weight correct. She ran her fingers through her hair as she started to gather supplies tossing them onto the bag.

" No, I haven't, Laf, I'm sorry." she said sadly." Like I said things have been crazy here, and all of us have kind of been on edge since Danny was killed." she sighed and looked down." Danny was like my sister.. I don't think any of us know what to do now that's she's just.. gone.."

Kali sighed." I should recommend against that.. it's really dangerous out there, Laf.. the Corvae are mercyless, they will kill you without a second thought, and if they know your friends with Laura? They'll torture you for any information you might have." but it seemed as though they were going to go anyway. " Probably, if Perry's working for the dean, that's where they will be, as for weapons go talk to Chloe, tell her I said it was okay and she'll get you geared up.. good luck, Laf.."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:59 pm

I had to admit that I was enjoying this moment together. A moment alone with no gingers interrupting us, a moment entirely alone with my girlfriend. If only we were kissing in different circumstances, where Laura wasn't recovering from injury, with annoying tubes stuck in her arm. For a moment I almost wished that we were back in mother's apartment, gazing up at the stars, making out as the galaxies above watched on. Unfortunately we weren't that lucky, though, and although Laura was pulling me closer to her, I had to remind myself to go gently, to pace ourselves before a certain tiny human made her condition worse. After a little while, my lips left Laura's and instead of hovering over her, I decided to settle into the small space beside her, one arm draping across her torso. "Sorry, Cupcake, got to cut off the make-out session before you pass out." I teased, pressing a kiss her temple - the not-so-damaged one, that is. "Maybe once you recover, we'll be able to continue this, but for now your health comes before our hormones." Besides, I was pretty sure I heard the voices of the psuedo-doctor and the mad scientist coming down the hallway, and I did want them to walk in on us.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Laura seemed to be enjoying herself a little too much, even though her head was throbbing and her entire body hurt, she wasn't going to let it ruin this rare moment she could have with Carm, without anyone interrupting them. A smile formed as she continued to kiss Carmilla for what seemed like forever until she pulled away and Laura pouted and sighed. " I'm not going to pass out! I'm fine." she lied laying her head on top of Carmilla's head. " But.. I seem to be having an issue of controlling myself around you." Laura grinned and rubbed Carmilla's stomach," It's all your fault, really."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Laura mentioning that she was struggling to control herself around me was incredibly hot. That, mixed with the light hand motions against my stomach caused a shudder to travel along the length of my spine. "All my fault, huh?" I drawled in my seductive tone, tilting my head up to kiss my girlfriend's jaw. "I've barely done a thing, although, I'll admit that it's very tempting to whisk you away to a secluded location where we can do whatever we want." Of course, I actually wouldn't, because Laura was probably pretty banged up from where the ceiling had fallen on her, but it never hurt to flirt and tempt her.

This day really had been hectic. We went from trying to pull Laura out of depression, to heated arguments among Laura, LaF and I, then from Laura and I getting back together, to Laura getting injured and almost dying and finally to Pre-Med helping Laura which led to us cuddling now. It was amazing to think that so much had occurred in roughly 5 or 6 hours and while Laura may seem upbeat, she was probably in so much pain right now, since the accident had only happened earlier that day. Sometimes I really wished time would slow down, or that Laura and I would find some reprieve from all of this chaos, but I suppose I should be so lucky...
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Laura smiled a little and nodded her head." Yep its all your fault you amazing beautiful girl." she teased her biting her lip as Carmilla kissed down her neck and she closed her eyes and relaxed into the bed holding onto Carmilla tightly." I love you so much Carmilla.." she looked up at the other girl." I don't think you understand what you mean to me."

So much had happened.. Danny was gone.. she had killed Vordenburg to save Carmilla and immediately following was trapped in the library where she barely spoke. Then almost died trying to escape to save the woman she was in love with.. it almost seemed like a horrible dream but the soreness and constant throbbing of her body reminded her otherwise. " I'll be okay Carm.. I promise.. I'm just sore.. and my head is killing me."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:47 pm

I'd probably never get tired of hearing Laura say she loved me, mostly because it took her so damn long to say it. But, in all seriousness, I really was glad that Laura loved me now, and all of me. Even my morals weren't brilliant and I tended to kill people, she didn't seem to care. I guess my near-death experience left her realizing how much she cared about me, as I had come to realize just how much I cared for her, too."I love you too, Laura. You're annoying and stubborn at times, but you're still worth loving." I murmured with a gentle smile, thinking that I had done well with the feelings thing.

That smile faded, though, as Laura mentioned being sore and having a headache, being twisted into a concerned frown as I propped myself up on my side. "I can get some medication from the psuedo-doc, if you want." I offered, smoothing down a wayward lock of her hair. "She'll probably be able to get you some more morphine, or pain killers for your head." I just didn't want her suffering more than necessary, I wanted Laura to make a swift recovery so that we could get the hell out of Silas.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:14 pm

"Sorry Kal. My friends need me. But thanks for the help. Take care of Laura and I'll try and be back soon." And then I was out of the room, asking around for the girl named Chloe. It wasn't long before I found her, and she handed over a rather nice looking sword while telling me I still shouldn't go out there. I thanked her for the weapons and hurried off, slowly making my way out of the Summers' hidden location and back towards the Dean's apartment.

I kept to the shadows and the edge of the campus as I walked, not wanting to be seen by any Corvae guys on my way in. First things first: Find out where the hell poor Jeep had ended up. Hopefully somewhere safer than the Dean's place, which was where I was heading first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:02 pm

At first when I heard the bio major talk to Kali about searching for their friends - yes, my enhanced hearing had picked up on that conversation - I paid no mind. For starters, I was in the midst of of a slightly heated kiss wit my girlfriend, and secondly, the ginger had enough wits not to go out on their own. At least, that's what I thought until I heard then obtain a sword from a girl called Chloe... But still, they wouldn't go out when the skies were getting dark, right? I focused my hearing on the nerd specifically, my eyes widening as I heard them leave the Summer's hideout. ThT idiot! They were going to get themselves killed, and then Laura would probably cry and fall into depression again! I had to stop this stupidity. Right now.

"I'll be right back." I told Laura, abruptly getting off of the bed and pulling my socls, shoes and jacket back on. "I'll get Kallista to give you some more medication. You should go to sleep once you've taken it. I'll back back in an hour to wake you up. Hey, don't give me that look!" I exclaimed as I received a glare among the confusion, probably because Laura thought I'd just be waking her up to annoy her. "This is Pre-Med's orders, and if you have any issues with you, you can complain to her. with a quick kiss to the cheek, I left the room. It was lucky that I bumped into Kallista on the way, and I quickly explained what medication Laura probably needed before dashing out of the front door.

As soon as I was outside, I was on high alert. The skies were fading to black and Corvae could be around any turn. I remained in he shadows of trees and buildings as I followed LaFontaine's scent out of Summer territory, crossing the invisible border into what was ruled by the Alchemy club. It was in the shadows of one of the buildings that held classrooms that I finally caught up to the ginger, and as I followed their line of sight across the quad to mother's apartment, I realized where LaF had been planning on going.

Acting swiftly, I coverd their mouth to prevent any screaming and grabbing their wrist to stop them from stabbing me. "What the hell do you think you're doing, dimwit?!" I whispered harshly, shoving them into a wall and pinning them there so that they couldn't try running off. "Were you seriously going to go in there alone? When my mother could possibly be there?! You've had a lot of stupid ideas, but this is by far the stupidest of them all!" God, did all the humans in this school seriously had a death wish?! And here I was, practically having to babysit them all. Great.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:10 pm

I let out a gasp, struggling against the person holding me until I recognized the voice. "Carm?" I hissed, eyes wide in shock as I shoved her hand off my mouth. "You're supposed to be taking care of Laura! I'm trying to find Jeep and Perry here!"

I tried wiggling out of her grasp, to no avail, and sighed. "Will you let go of me if I tell you you can tag along?" I asked, glowering over at Carmilla. "Also, maybe next time, you can try not scaring the living daylights out of me. I'm trying to stay undercover here. Those Corvae psychos are everywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:41 pm

"Well I would be looking after Laura if I didn't hav to save her lackwit friends from certain death!" I snapped back, desperately trying to keep things in hushed tones. "We can't just go in and grab Perry. My mother has possessed her - her souls is actuay inside Perry, controlling her - which means that until we find a way to get my mother out, Perry is a danger to us." It wasn't exactly rocket science. Maman's soul + Betty Crocker = Betty Crocker is dangerous, but this fool just didn't seem to get it.

Still, I decided to let the idiot scientist go, since they had given me permission to tag along as back up. That didn't me that I didn't intend on changing the plans of the crusade, though. "We're not gonna get Perry out of there. Not until we've gotten my mother out of her body. We'll go in and look around for the talking flashdrive for half an hour. If that time runs out and we haven't found him, we leave. If we find Perry, we hightail it out of there before she can notice us. If she notices us, we do not fight her because that would injure Perry, we just run, ok?" God, I really hope we made it out alive. If not, I was going to beat the crap out of LaF's spirit in the next life, if there even was a 'Next life' for a Vampire...
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:51 pm

This sounded like a good enough plan to me. "Right. Let's go find our friends," And with that, I carefully inched my way towards the building, peeking carefully through the peephole of the front door before slinking inside.

"Jeep?" I whispered, carefully peeking into the first room. "Jeep? You here? Jeep?" No sign of him in the main drawing room. That worried me. Where the hell was JP? "Jeep?" I called, just a tiny bit louder. Still no answer, so I made my way down the hall, continuing to call his name.

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 4 Empty Carmilla, LaFontaine and the Dean Location: Dean's apartment

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 am

Of course the dimwit would start calling out for the bookworm when we were supposed to be sneaking around. I rolled my eyes at them, walking a step behind in silence, keeping my eyes and ears peeled for any signs of life besides us. Eventually, though, this futile wandering around the ground floor of mother's apartment started to irritate me, so I broke my silence in favor of a hushed whisper. "We have to assume that he's being held hostage, not baking cookies." I pointed out as we peeked into mother's kitchen. "Mother wouldn't just allow him to walk freely around the apartment, especially since he's on our side, so maybe we should be, oh, I don't know, checking the rooms that we know have shackles in them?
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 am

"Right, didn't think through that one very well," I replied, veering off towards the stairs instead. So far the entire house seemed....quiet. Too quiet. "I kinda thought we'd have more trouble getting in to be honest. Wonder where your mom is?" I asked Carm as the two of us slowly made our way up the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:51 pm

We had started making our way towards the rooms with shackles now, and as time went by without a sighting of mother, I eased a little, shoving my hands into my pockets. "Maybe mother is out looking for us. Then again, it'd be easier to send her lackies to track us down. The other possibility is that she is in the Lustig crater." If memory served me correctly, that's where we had seen some of the Corvae crew mention the Seven Gates for the first time, so maybe that was where the Seven Gates were located. It would've been handy if we could have looked it up, but someone destroyed the building in which we had all of our information. I just had to remember it myself. Petre Vasille, Romania, Gates of Hell, repeated over in the back of my mind on a loop.

Finally coming to the first room with shackles we stumbled upon, oh, absolutely nothing! No trace of JP, not even a fresh scent. Still, I walked in anyway to search for any clues, just in case he had been in here but was moved. Crouching down, I picked up a pair of shackles and inspected them, shuddering at the dried blood and scratches I found on them. The silence was too eerie, even for me, so I decided to break the conversation. Unfortunately, I had never been very good at conversation, especially with Laura's irritating friends. "So... You and the bookworm, huh?" I spoke up after determining that the dried blood was from about 3 years ago, therefore not recent enough to be Will 2.0's blood. "You do realize he's technically my brother, right? And that gives me the right to kill you if you hurt him." I doubted I would kill the bio major, though, since Laura would hate me forever but seeing their face as I so casually threatened to kill them was bound to be priceless, regardless.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:10 pm

Dried blood on the shackles. I shuddered, biting my lip as I tried not to think of who's blood it could be. "What?" I looked over at Carm, blushing slightly. "Well I mean...we're not exactly......together yet. Still trying to sort out my feelings between Jeep and Per. What with the whole 'saving the school and trying not to die' thing, I haven't had much time to focus on my love life." I shrugged.

"But...yeah. I do...you know....like him. Also, no worries. I won't use him for any experiments. Though the same can't be said for your mom," I sighed, looking around the room. "The lack of living people here is starting to freak me out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:27 pm

Ok, so I didn't terrify the science geek, but their awkwardness was a good substitute for now. "I wasn't talking about you hurting him through experiments, but go ahead and experiment on my mother all you want, although it'd probably be best to destroy her soul ASAP before she can possess anyone else." Stepping around the room, I inspected more shackles, then sighed and shook my head. "He's not here, but we still have 20 minutes in this place, so lets keep looking."
((Bleh, sorry DX))
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:21 pm

She had always been strong, and she had always been fast, but this? This was glorious. No one could stand in her way now; she was undefeatable. Except for, of course, when if came to the Dean, but why would Danny go against the person who brought her back to life? The old Danny might've done so, to save Silas, but this Danny had changed. Her allegiance was no longer to Silas, it was to the vampiric race.

That didn't mean that she wouldn't test her boundaries, however. Like now, for example. She was supposed to be tracking down Laura the others with the intent to kill them, but she wasn't going to, not yet. Doing to now wouldn't be entertaining. No, she was going to make herself known, threaten them, and then just return to the Dean and say that she hadn't found them. Scaring her prey and lying to the Dean, now that was a much more fun game to play.

It didn't take a genius to know that Laura, predictable little Laura, would take refuge with the Summers, who had shared a friend in common and fought along side her, and it also didn't take a genius to sneak into the Summer's territory, especially when they knew their watch routines like the back of their hand. The hard part was finding Laura and co in the hideout, which was teeming with Summers, when she couldn't even get inside without getting caught, but the tall ginger had always enjoyed a challenge, especially ones with satisfying rewards.

It took almost 20 minutes to figure out which room Laura was in. Luckily it was on the ground floor and the window had been left slightly open, so she clambered through. What she saw came as a surprise to the amazon; Laura in a makeshift hospital bed, battered and beaten, sleeping off whatever had happened to her. Oh it would be so easy to kill her and get the job half done with - she still had to kill the others, too - but easy just wasn't the way Danny rolled. Closing and locking the window first, she then dragged a chair over to the door and used it to prevent anyone coming in. Slowly, Danny then sauntered over to the sleeping human bending down and swiftly clamping a hand over Laura's mouth to prevent any screaming. As soon as Laura's brown eyes flashed open, Danny's lips curled into a smirk and uttered four simple words that were dripping with menace. "Did you miss me?"
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:35 pm

The first time Laura had woken up, was due to Kallista changing her bandages and forcing her to eat, her heart sank a little when she realized Carmilla wasn't there, but she assumed she was close since Carmilla refused to be no further then 10 feet from Laura at all times, so she ate and then  qucikly fell back asleep.

The next time she woke up was much less pleasent, she heard the rattling and shifting of furniture but just assumed it was Carmilla or the other girl, but when she opened her eyes and saw Danny, her standing in front of her.. Danmy that had died in her arms while Laura was a sobbing mess..and she was alive? But there was no way Danny could have been alive unless.., Someone turned her into a vampire, oh crap, was she in a shitload of trouble right now, Laura didn't nod or move, she just starred at Danny, unsure of what to do.
What made her furious was Carmilla had left her to run off on whatever escapade she had went on, she'd left her here, knowing she was hurt, and now she was going to die.

Last edited by Laura Hollis on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:55 pm

Huh, Laura seemed reluctant to answer that one. Danny narrowed her eyes at the silent human, annoyed about not receiving any response, then slowly lowered her hand. "If you even try to scream, I'll kill everyone here." She threatened, moving away to lean against the wall. As long as Danny stayed out of Laura's reach, she wouldn't be hit or scratched. Not that it would do much, especially when Laura was clearly in a terrible condition.

"You know what I've learnt?" She asked rhetorically. "The Dean is actually a really good person. She might do bad things, but at least she has the decency to bring me back to life when my friends wouldn't. LaFontaine managed to reanimate Will, but no one seemed to think twice about reanimating my body." She snapped, her expression hardening for a moment before returning to that twisted smirk. "Of course, maybe I should be thanking you for not bothering to reanimate me, because being a vampire's pretty fun, once you get past the fact that it involves killing people, or hurting them at the very least."

The former-Summer soon rethought her idea of staying by the wall and walked back over to Laura's side, purposefully poking her bandages - what was she going to do to fight back? Nothing, there was nothing that Laura cold do to fight back. "Speaking of hurting people, what happened here, Hollis?" Danny asked, crouching down so that the two girls were on the same eye level. "Who got to you before I even had the chance? Did Carmilla finally get tired of you and beat you up?"
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Laura was speechless, she had done this, she had killed Danny and the dean had brought her back and now she was an evil crazy psychopathic vampire, and there was nothing she could do, she'd brought this all on herself, hearing the threat, Laura nodded and as soon as Danny moved away, she sat up in her bed, wincing at the pain that shot through her body as she did.

" Danny that's not true! The Dean is a callous evil witch! She did this to hurt me because I killed her, she doesn't care about you." Tears started to fill Laura's eyes  as she looked down." Danny.. I didn't know what to do.. you died in my arms..I'm so sorry, I should have done something, I should have tried to save you and I didn't and I'm sorry!" Laura was sobbing now." You don't think I haven't blamed myself the entire time?! If I would have known how to bring  you back I would have.. I'm so sorry.."

She winced as Danny poked her bandages, Laura swatted her hand away and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. " No, Carmilla didn't hurt me, she's been taking care of me.." she said angrier now that Carmilla wasn't here to protect her. " The ceiling collapsed, it was going to fall on Carmilla and I pushed her out of the way.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Laura was crying, and in the past that would've broken Danny's heart, but not anymore. Now she couldn't care less. "You can apologize all you want but it wont change things. And you're right to blame yourself because this really is all your fault. Congratulations, Laura, you have officially messed up everything." The redhead knew exactly what she was doing. Every word cut a deep wound within the bedridden ex-friend, breaking her completely. The more she broke Laura, the more she'd break the entire group, and then she could cross them off one by one, hunting them down and reveling in the thrill of the chase.

As Laura explained what had happened to her, Danny let out a laugh. "You see? This is what happens! Protect a vampire and you end up getting hurt! Don't protect your so-called friends and they end up hurting you." There was only a flash of pale skin as Danny reached out and grabbed Laura's throat, crushing her wind pipe as their eyes locked. "There is a storm coming, Laura." She started in a deep threatening voice. "The Seven Gates will open and all hell will break loose. No matter how hard you try, you wont be able to stop it so do me a favor and don't bother trying. Just run. Run and give me the pleasure of hunting you down."

With that, Danny released Laura's neck, watching as the human gasped to catch her breath. How weak this person was, both physically and emotionally, like a baby deer trying to run with wolves. The thought of it caused Danny to grin, baring her teeth in the process as she asked, "Now, do you have any questions?"
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next