Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 6 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by THE DEAN Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:32 am

Trigger: Chaos at The Summer Society

The Dean had returned from The Lustig Building only to find out that she thought all her minions were dead. Apparently she finds out that Abby Wilson some how survived and was very much on the loose. She didn't know her unpredictability because of her past. However, someone to spread more chaos - The Dean was all for it because she knew that Abby was psychotic and if anyone who serves under The Dean it would be her.

She saw Abby go run into the Summer Society house - it was psychotic for her to do that but for some odd reason she felt that it could be very much possible that is where  Laura and Carmilla could be hiding and if any one is psychotic to set foot in that building it'd be her.

The Dean Perry knew that Danny was taking too long and didn't even know where the heck Kirsch was so as soon as Abby barged in her way she knew that she'd be good as dead but knew that this vampire would grab Laura and Carmilla with no hesitation. But there would be a great fight between The Summer's and Carmilla to protect Laura. Even if they dislike her they'd protect her and knowing that Danny is under her. The Dean was very much watching the radar now that Abby has come back and seen that Kalista would risk her very own life before giving up Laura and Carmilla.

She knew that there would be chaos and war. That is what The Dean Perry wanted and it would give her the very reason to open the second gate if that were to happen because it would feed the energy of Silas but possibly release a fish demon from the crater to harm the students of Silas. The sacrifice could bring back her supposed dead minions like Elle, Sarah Jane, Will, amongst others. There souls would be on the lose and no one could do anything about it. With Kirsch and Danny gone under her supposed control Laura and Carmilla would have no where to run to but away. Even Lafontaine would have to disappear for a bit until they had a better plan, what that is - The Dean would want to know what they had in store to restore Perry and some kind of way. She knew that Perry being possessed The Dean gave her a inside track because she knew it would be difficult to get rid of The Dean without harming Perry. She was toying with the idea what could possibly do to save the school from their possessed Perry and vampires who used to be their friends on the lose ready to do some damage. The Dean knew she could angle it either way and the school would be one gigantic WAR ZONE with blood spilled. The way The Dean liked it.
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 6 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Abby Wilson Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:18 am

It didn't take long for their leader, 'Kallista', to show up. Like a typical Summer she strode forward as if preparing for battle, but when she got closer... She hesitated? Not only hesitated but gasped upon seeing me. Did I know her from somewhere? I doubted it. Maybe she was just scared of me, maybe some weird mystical aura shit told her that I was even more dangerous than your typical Vampire. Whatever it was, the leader soon composed herself, arrow aimed at me. Yup, typical, irritating Summer.

Her smug attitude quickly pissed me off, her comment on my intelligence eliciting a feral snarl from my throat. "You better watch what you say otherwise I'll tear out your voice box." I threatened, clenching my hands into fists at my sides in the hopes of controlling the shaking - shaking with rage, not fear - too much. "I'm Abby, and what I'm doing here is none of your fucking business." This idiot clearly thought that she'd get information out of me, but it wasn't going to work. I wasn't about to open up about my stupid stroll down memory lane, nor was the threat of being killed going to work on me. "Now, pain in the ass Summer leader, you have 3 options. One: Kill me and accomplish absolutely nothing. Two: Let me go and also accomplish nothing. Three: Piss me off further and watch all your little buddies here die right in front of you right before I take your life, too."

If mother was watching, she'd probably be hoping for the last option. It was what she used me for; chaos and destruction, because that's exactly what happened when I lost control of my anger. With no one there to help me control it anymore, I'd just go on a rampage and she enjoyed watching so much blood being shed. If the Summer Society was wise, though, they wouldn't provoke me. If they were wise, they'd let me go. But, then again, the Summer Society wasn't wise, they'd probably just kill me on the spot.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:30 am

So here she was, standing in the middle of the lawn with an arrow aimed at this girl, who thought it was amusing to threaten her." I've been through hell this week, you think your fucking threats scare me? Think again." she snapped at her rolling her eyes." I don't think you have the luxury of giving me options right now, these aren't normal arrows." she said taking another step closer to her. She remembered some of Laura's options, and she figured maybe if she could keep her distracted enough she could knock her out long enough to starve her to death until she talked.

She looked over to Annabel and gave her a nod, she quickly hurried away with another summer before her focus went bck to the girl. She wondered how much this girl meant to the dean, and if it would send her into a flying rage if she just didn't come back, well she was about to find out, but for now she'd play nice. " Look, I don't want to kill you." she lowered her bow, but the others kept theirs armed at the girl. " Abby is it? I'm Kallista." she sighed." I've been through enough bullshit and death this week, that I don't even want to deal with you or any of your mother's minions right now.. but if you're here for Laura, your not getting through that fucking door." she snapped. " So just turn around and walk away, I'm in no mood too fight." Kallista said her voice changing., but it still begged to wonder, why wasn't this girl attacking her? A question that would never be answered. " So if you want to go, go.. " she said stepping out og the way nodding to the other girls.
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:31 am

Laura was slowly beginning to recover, from the library incident and Danny's attack, and our relationship was on the med, too. Or, at least, I hoped it was. I think Pre Med had been getting sick of us cuddling so much, but it was the best way to cheer Laura up. She loved cuddles and kisses and the occasional giant panther to snuggle into, so if that pulled her out of her rut, then so be it. Right now I'd do anything to see her smile again.

We were in the midst of cuddling when some minor chaos broke out. I stopped playing with the almost-asleep Laura's hair in order to focus on the conversation. Apparently they had captured a Vampire, but the messenger didn't specify Danny. What? Concentrating as much as I could, my hearing reached out to the majority of the Summer territory. And that's when I heard a familiar but worrying voice.

Abby. Abby who was far too unpredictable and untrustworthy. Abby who you never knew what side she was on. Abby who had a temper that could match that of the green freak in Laura's superhero movies. "Crap." I cursed out loud, shaking my girlfriend in an attempt to wake her up. "Laura. Laura, come on. We might have to get the hell out of here soon."
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:43 am

I had been prepared to me killed, but instead the Summer leader lowered her weapon? No, this had to be a trap, I wasn't just going to trust a Summer, that'd be stupid. Or maybe they were stupid, because Kallista just told me something I didn't know. "Laura's here, huh?" I smirked. "And I'm guessing Carmilla's here too?" A chuckled escaped my lips and I shook my head. "Too predictable. I mean, come on, where would that stupid little human go besides the group that her dead - or undead, now - best friend used to help run? How stupid can you get?" My laughter stopped then and I focused my gaze on Kallista, feeling a little smug about getting information out of her, when I hadn't even given her any. "I guess you can't let me go now, huh? If you do, I could just go running back to mother and tell her where Carmilla and Laura are. If you were to keep me here, though, I could just go after them myself, because to your little Society Vampires are automatically bad people. I guess your only option now is to kill me, right? Shoot an arrow straight through my heart and have one less problem to worry about."
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:53 am

It seemed as if the Dean wasn't going to let Danny shirk her duties, no matter how much she wanted to. That meant returning to the Summer Society territory much earlier than she had wanted to. She tried to prolong the journey as much as possible, but when she finally got there, she had to quickly hide behind a tree. There were a whole bunch of Summer sisters surrounding... Was that Abby? Danny didn't know much about Abby, being new, but she knew that the girl was crazy. Clinically, mentally, should-be-in-a-padded-cell crazy. What the heck was she doing? How could she be stupid enough to get captured?! Was this some part of mother's plan that she didn't know about, or was this Vampire completely straying from orders. Confused and a little pissed off about this girl's actions, Danny decided to keep an eye on her from a distance and try to figure out what the hell was going on.
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 am

Kallista cursed under her breath, her and her big mouth, and now she had another thing to worry about, a few more of the Summers ran off, now only leaving her and Abby, Kalli wasn't afraid, she knew if worse came to worse, she could stake the vampire before she tried to attack her. " That's none of your damn business." she spat at her running her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair. " And don't you dare mention her, you have no fucking right." Kallista snapped trying to get a hold of her emotions. " It seems to me you want me to kill you.. I mean you've mentioned it enough, and I'm not as stupid as you think I am, because if I kill you, I'd be giving you what you wanted, and why the fuck would I want to do something like that? After all the pain and chaos people like you have caused?"
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:44 am

It had been a rough month, Laura was recovering slowly, the pain was much more bearable now and she was able to actually move around without her whole body being racked with pain. As for her and Carmilla's relationship, it was on the mend, they had been fighting less and cuddling more, and Laura wasn't one to complain about that.

She was currently half asleep in the bed she shared with Carmilla, arms and legs wrapped around the other girl while Carmilla ran her fingers through her hair, she knew that always relaxed her, and it put her to sleep quickly, that was until Carmilla started yelling at her to wake up and she groaned and sighed. " Carm, I was just about asleep, what's going on?" she asked confused as she sat up.

Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:15 am

It seemed as if her buddies had run away now. I could've easily taken this idiot down, and I was about to if she didn't shut the fuck up. "People like me?! You don't even know me!" The trembling got worse. My nails dug into my calms as I tried to get a grip on myself, struggling against the anger. "You don't even know if I've caused pain and chaos - if I've even wanted to! You don't know about what pain and chaos I've been you! You and your bunch of dimwitted soldiers are always too busy acting like saints to realize that not all Vampires are the same! You're just- Grrr!" At that point I couldn't control my anger anymore. It had built up way too much and I was forced to let it out on the closest thing to me. Within seconds I had tackled Kallista to the floor and was punching her as much as possible, the rage spurring me to continue. In this moment all I could see was red. I felt so much hatred for this human who was so quick to judge that it was blinding. Heck, it wasn't just her, it was everyone. Everyone was against me, whether it was because I was a Vampire or because I had mental disorders. This world was cruel to me and the one person who saw good in me was gone. Maybe now the Summer leader would have the good sense to kill me.

((Wait a second before responding. Carmilla will intervene.))
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:44 am

"I know you were. I'm sorry." I apologized as I sat up, clambering out of the bed and grabbing all of our stuff. "It's just that another one of my 'Sisters' has been caught at the edge of the Summer's territory, and she's even more dangerous than Mattie in the sense that she can't control her anger. Or her violent nature. So we're not safe here anymore." I was already stuffing our clothes into a bag that Kallista had provided. It had originally held food, but since we had eaten most of that it was empty enough to put all of our things in. As I packed, I continued to listen to the conversation, hearing Abby get worked up until-

"Goddamnit!" I cursed as I heard a fight break out, one that Pre Med was probably going to lose if I didn't step in. But I couldn't leave Laura here either, because look how badly that turned out last time! If I didn't go, Kallista got killed. If I did go and brought Laura with me, I'd be putting her in danger. If I went and left Laura behind, it'd be a repeat of last time. There was no way I could win, but since the death of the psuedo-doctor probably meant that the Summer Society would turn against us, I had to do something. Heaving a sigh, I turned to address my girlfriend. "Listen, Kallista's probably about to get killed, so I'm going to go and help her. If you don't want to be left alone again, you can come with me, but I can't guarantee your safety out there. You decide whether you'd want to be alone and safe or with me and in danger, ok?"

With a quick kiss to the forward, I left the room, running at a relatively slow pace so that Laura could catch up if she was following. That meant it took longer to get to the battling redheads. It seemed as if Abby had taken a few hits, but Kallista was certainly worse for wear, so I quickly leapt in, pushing Abby to the floor and pinning her down, making sure her hands were incapable of moving. "Calm down, junior!" I shouted at the younger Vampire squirming in an attempt to escape. I knew she hated being pinned, but sometimes it was necessary. "Get off of me, Carmilla! She fucking deserves it!" She shouted back, causing me to glare daggers at her. "I don't give a damn if she deserves it! It's ending. Right now." It took a good 10 minutes for the shouting, the threats and the struggling to die down. Eventually Abby's rage dissipated, leaving her still on the ground, eyes closed, taking deep breaths. Cautiously I got off of her, my eyes never wandering from her in case she got any ideas about running off. "Geez, does everyone have a death wish around here?" I asked Kallista, trying to keep as much annoyance out of my tone as possible. "First LaF tries sneaking into mother's apartment, and now you get into a fight with the one Vampire with anger issues? What's wrong with you people?"[/color]
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:54 am

The last thing she was expecting was for Abby to jump her, Kallista shot an arrow at her but missed and fell to the ground as Abby proceeded to beat the living shit out of her, she tried to get in a few hits, but after awhile it had became useless because it wasn't helping anything. Kallista knew she as going to die, this psychotic bitch of a vampire was going to kill her and there wasn't anything that she could do. She could feel her ribs breaking, along with her arm and god knows what else, and she was just about to give up when Carmilla came over and pulled the crazy vampire off of her. Laura quickly followed behind dropping the large bag she was carrying and ran over to Kallista to help her up. " You fucking deserve it!" she screamed back at her as Laura held her up as the girl was barely able to even stand." Carm we need to go, we can't stay here anymore and she needs help." Laura held Kalli up by her waist keeping an arm around her.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 am

Ok, so maybe Laura coming along wasn't so bad, considering that she was helping Kallista up, something I wouldn't have been able to do easily while keeping an eye on Abby. I nodded in agreement with her about going. The longer we stayed out here, the more likely we were to get ambushed by others. "You're right, lets go." I responded, turning to walk away before I realized something. Abby had seen us. We couldn't just leave her when she could tell mother of our whereabouts, if Danny hadn't already.

Heaving a sigh, I walked back over to Abby and nudged her side with my foot. "Get up. Don't even think about trying to run." I was met with no resistence, she just got up as instructed. When her eyes opened, I swore I saw tears shining there, refusing to be shed. Abby had only been under mother's control for about 3 years now and, although not much was known about her, I had picked up in the fact that she hated these little outbursts, which was probably why she was upset.

I placed a hand on her shoulder, only partially so that she couldn't escape, and then looked over to Laura. "What're we going to do with her?" I asked. "We can't let her go back to mother, but if we take her back to the Summers' hideout, they'll kill her." Maybe it'd be best if Abby were killed, since we couldn't trust her at all, but at the same time, she could be useful in helping us figure out what Maman's next move was.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:10 am

It would be so easy to take them now. Kallista was down, Laura was too busy helping her, and Carmilla's attention was on Abby. It would all just depend on who Abby sided with that would help decide who would win, whether she helped Danny follow mother's orders, or whether she rebelled. Heck, for all Danny knew, Abby might not even fight at all! That unpredictable aspect was what made the amazon hesitate. She should attack, or wait until another opportunity arises? Feeling another set of eyes on her, she looked around and saw Lilita watching the aftermath of Abby's temper tantrum as well. She gave the old Vampire a thumbs up, followed by a thumbs down, as if to say 'Should I, or should I not?', and then waited patiently for the answer.
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Laura held onto Kallista, the poor girl could barely stand, she looked just as bad as she did when she came out of the library, and she wasn't sure what the hell to do or how bad she was hurt, she was more concerned about getting the hell away from everyone before they were spotted. Laura nodded and started to walk away when her focus went back to Abby and she sighed, no way did she want another vampire hanging out around them, but it seemed as though she wouldn't have much of a say in the conversation.

" I don't know Carmilla! We can't take her with us! I don't want her to know where the hell we are going.. wait we have somewhere to go right?" Kallista nodded weakly and Laura sighed in relief." But your right, we can't take the chance she'll run back to your mother and tell her everything, so I guess we take her with us, and tie her up until we figure out a better plan." she sighed. Laura followed Kallista's directions across the campus to what looked to be an old dorm building, then up three flights of stairs, she was led to four large bedrooms, that looked abandoned but were amazingly well kept. Laura moved Kallista over to the bed and laid her down." Carm can you take care of psycho vampire? I'm going to take care of Kali."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Pre-Med led us to the abandoned building she had spoken to me about. The whole time I only held Abby by the shoulder. She could've made a break for it, but she looked too defeated to do so. It was only when we entered the building and Laura called her a 'Psycho Vampire' that she seemed to snap out of her sadness. "Hey, the Psycho Vampire doesn't appreciate being called a psycho, you little bitch!" Instantly I grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back. "You do not call my girlfriend a bitch. If you want things to be less painful for you, you don't insult her." "She just insulted me!!!" Came the angry response as Abby tried to pull out of my grasp. But I wouldn't let her go, not when she was this volatile. "I'll be right back." I told Laura, before leading Abby into another room.

"Taking orders from a human now? Geez, how whipped are you?" Seriously, it was as if Abby liked to provoke people, then blame others for her outbursts. I tried to ignore it, rolling my eyes as I pushed her down into a chair in the next room. "Shut up, Abby. You're in no position to make comments like that." I found some old sheets in the corner of the room and rushed to grab them, making quick use of tying them around the younger Vampire. There was more struggling, more erratic this time and I could see the anger flare up in her eyes again. Along with panic. "Don't do this! Let me go! You know I hate being restrained! Just let me go, Carmilla!" But I couldn't. Abby had proven to be way too dangerous so letting her go just wasn't an option anymore. "If you wanted to be free, you shouldn't have attacked Kallista." I sneered before leaving Abby alone to struggle, trying to ignore the shouting and screaming as I did so.

Even from the room Laura and a very beaten up Kallista were in, you could hear Abby's screaming, I winced at the sound but quickly blocked it out, walking over to Laura and rubbing her back soothingly. "I've tied her up with bed sheets, but I'm really not sure how long they're going to hold her." I told my girlfriend before nodding my head in the direction of the psuedo-doctor-turned-patient, "How's she doing? Is she going to be ok?" Probably not. Laura and I weren't doctors and had no idea how to fix Kallista's injuries, so there was a high possibility that her bones were going to heal up all wrong.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 6 Empty Trigger: Suicidal Thoughts

Post by Abby Wilson Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 pm

I wouldn't stop screaming. I couldn't handle being restrained like a wild animal - never had been able to handle it - and now that was exactly what was happening. I kept thrashing around in the chair in the hopes that I would come loose, shouting out, "LET ME GO! JUST LET ME GO!" But no one came to untie me, even though they were close enough to hear me. God, look at the mess I had fallen into. My mind had wandered to the past, led me to the Summers' territory and now I was being held hostage because I hadn't been able to control my anger and attacked someone.

Oh gosh, I attacked someone. Again. If Holland was hear, she'd tell me that it wasn't my fault, I couldn't control myself but we'd work on trying to gain some control. She'd untie me instantly, pull me into a hug, and say anything that made me stop thinking of myself as a monster. But she wasn't here. No one was here for me anymore, they were all against me. I was left alone in this fucked up universe to fall into a black pit of self loathing. I tried to blink back the tears, because crying was a weakness and if anyone walked in, I didn't want them to see it, but they started falling against my will anyway. I just couldn't live with myself anymore. I wanted my suffering to end, I wanted other people's suffering to end. Unless there was a time machine in which I can go back in time and save Holland, which was impossible since her illness had been incurable, I just saw no point in dragging this out any further.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:13 pm

" You really think I give a damn what you prefer to be called after what you did to my friend?!" she snapped at her watching Carmilla drag her off to another room her focus went to Kallista, who was semi conscious laying on the bed in front of her. Laura removed her shirt and started going over the bruises on her body, using the first aid kit do do what she could and she sighed. She was sure a few of her ribs were broken, but Kalli reassured her nothing internal was damaged. She wrapped her wrist up and covered her up before her attention turned back to Carmilla.

"I- don't know..I think her ribs are broken, her wrist is broken but I'm not sure what else I can do..she helped me measure out a dose of morphine for her so she'll be out for awhile," Laura ran her fingers through her hair." We can't keep that vampire here Carmilla.. with her screaming? Someone is going to hear her and find us.. What the hell are we going to do? Everyone keeps dying or keeps getting hurt around me." Laura slid down the wall. " She needs real medical help.. and there's no way we can do that."

Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Laura was right, we couldn't just hole up in here when Kallista needed proper medical attention, but it wasn't as if there was a school nurse anymore. There was only one possible idea, but it wasn't exactly going to be easy. "We were going to flee the campus anyway, so why don't we take her with us. We can get her checked into a real hospital to be looked over. Heck, Pre-Med would probably even get a kick out of seeing the doctors work." I knew how to hotwire a car - not that I'd admit that right now, given Laura's morals - so we'd be able to make a quick getaway with our extra passenger. Not that I enjoyed having an extra passenger, but once Strawberry Shortcake was dumped at the hospital, we'd get some time to ourselves.

Sliding down the wall next to Laura, I hugged my knees to my chest, still trying to block out Abby's screams but failing. "As for Abby... I don't know. The only way she'll stop screaming is if we untied her, but then what would stop her from running straight to mother and giving up our location? Then again, maybe she wont; she's never really been a fan of Maman. I don't know, she's too unpredictable; I don't know what she'd do if we released her." Letting out a sigh, I bumped Laura's knee with mine, adding, "You'll think of something, though. You always do."
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:44 pm

" We need to figure out what to do with the vampire before we can even think about leaving.. I mean if she's going to get out anyway and we just leave? She won't know where we are going so she'll have nothing to tell your mother.." she thought for a second and looked ar Carmilla." But.. if Abby hates your mom.. maybe we can use that to our advantage! Get her on our side!" she said excitedly." We can use her to spy on your mom!"

Laura sighed and looked over at the girl now setting beside her. She didn't know what to do, but she did know the electricity between her and Carmilla was killing her. Carmilla was all she had left, the one person that made her life bearable and here they were fighting when they're much much worse things to worry about and she hated it. And as much as she didn't want to admit it, Laura needed her, she needed Carmilla to be the one that kept her grounded, but there was no way that could happen if they were fighting. So, instead of arguing with her mind, Laura moved her hand over to Carmilla's leg and placed her hand on her thigh. "I'm sorry Carmilla, about what I said .. I don't hate you.. I don't think I know how, it's just you drive me mad sometimes.. well most of the time..but you also keep me grounded.. you keep my head on straight and I don't know what I'd do without you.." Laura leaned in and pressed her lips against Carmilla's kissing her softly and then pulled away." I'm tired of fighting.. I just want to be us again.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:02 pm

And just like that the Cupcake had a plan. It was flawed, incredibly so, but it was a plan nonetheless. "Good luck trying to get Abby to side with us, I'm pretty sure she's already established that she hates our guts." Actually, her hating me was pretty new. In the 3 years that I had known her, we had co-existed rather well, but today probably put me on her bad side too. Not that I cared, considering she was already in my bad books, anyway.

The conversation took a turn, then. Laura placed her hand on my thigh and started apologizing for all of the arguments we had had over the past month. She actually said some really nice things, and the 'I don't know what I'd do without you' was a but cheesey, but it was still worth reciprocating the kiss she gave me. "You know, you can be rather infuriating at times, too." i pointed out in regards to her comment about me driving her mad. "But I still care about you regardless so... Yeah... I'm pretty sure we can put all the arguing behind us." Besides, most of the arguing had been due to Laura feeling stressed out by everything that had been going on. Once we left this place - once Kallista was healed up - her stress levels should go down, along with the number of arguments.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Laura smiled a little and leaned over kissing Carmilla again softly. " I know I can be difficult, but admit it, you love that about me." she grinned and stood up." Can you stay here with Kalli and make sure she's alright? I'm going to go try and talk this vampire into joining our side." she sighed. " Wish me luck."

Laura made her way into the next room where Abby was and sighed crossing her arms over her chest." Look, Abby I'm no going to give you any crap. I know you don't like the dean, You probably hate her just as much as Carm and I.. so here's the deal. We're not going to kill you, that was never apart of any plan we had.. but if you can help us.. pretend to work for her and tell us what her plans are.. and we'll make sure we get rid of the dean forever."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:48 am

An involuntary chuckle escaped my lips as Laura suggested that I loved the fact that she was difficult. "Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I teased, adding a quick, "Good luck." before she left to talk to Abby. In all seriousness, though, I didn't love how difficult Laura was. 'Difficult' wasn't the right term for it, really. I loved the fact that she was different from me, that she held a lot more optimism within her. Sure, sometimes she could be a bit too optimistic, but that was something that could be worked on and, actually, I think it was being worked on. So long as she didn't do a complete 180 and become pessimistic, that was completely fine by me.

More shouting could be heard from next door and I almost got up and ran into the next room. But I didn't. I didn't because I wanted Laura to see that she was perfectly capable of protecting herself and didn't have to resort to Vampirism to make sure she stood a chance against others. The only way to make her see that was to take a step back - stop saving her from others. Was I concerned about her being in a room alone with Abby? Of course! But Laura was a big girl, and I had faith in her to be able to one tied-up psychotic Vampire.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:06 am

I had half expected Carmilla to come back in and tell me to shut up, but instead it was her annoying human girlfriend. Blinking back the rest of my tears, I forced myself to put on a bravado, rolling my eyes at Laura's 'Deal'. "Please, I'm not stupid enough to risk my life for you idiots. If anyone tries taking down the Dean it'll only end in a slow and torturous death for them, and even I deserve better than that." She was arrogant enough to even think that she could take on mother and win! How stupid could this girl get?

Shaking my head at the thought of going up against Lilita Morgan, I tried a different approach to the situation. "How about we make a different deal? If you untie me, I'll promise not to TEAR YOU GUYS LIMB FROM LIMB FOR TYING ME UP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" I shouted the last part, almost as an emphasis of how pissed off her little crew had made me, and then started thrashing about again, bending as much as possible in an attempt to bite at the sheets. Seriously, I just wanted to be untied. I hated having my movement restricted, I hated being treated like... Well... Like I was a dangerous animal. Maybe I was dangerous, but maybe I wouldn't be if they just treated me with some fucking respect!
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 am

Laura rolled her eyes and took a step back from Abby and sighed." Look we arent going to kill you and we don't want to hurt you. But we can't have you running back to the dean and telling her our plans. I'm not going to let you or anyone else hurt Carmilla.. " she ran her fingers through her hair." You even try it and Carmilla will be in here and snap your neck before you can even touch me." Or at least Laura hoped she would but she would worry about that later.

" Abby we are trying to help you.. but you have to let us.. I don't care about the dean.. I do care about you believe It or not and I don't want to hurt you.." she sighed." We can help protect you.. you just have to trust us." she said taking a step closer to her. " Please. "
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:25 am

I laughed without humor at Laura's words, which stopped me from trying to bite the sheets for a moment. "How is tying me to a chair helping me?! How are you not hurting me right now? Perhaps you're not hurting me in a physical way, but this is bad enough! God, you people are all the same, you see someone with a mental disorder and suddenly think 'Quick! Restrain them! Put them in a straight jacket!' You never stop to think about how the 'Psycho' feels!" I practically growled the nickname before going back to trying to bite my way out of the sheets, successfully managing to grab onto the sheets with my fangs and start cutting. As I did so, I added, "I may not know you well, but I know one thing: You do not care about me."
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next