Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 7 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Laura sighed. She was worried that Abby would get loose from those sheets and come after her. What if Carmilla couldn't make it to her in time? Then she was utterly screwed. " We only restrained you because you tried to kill my friend!" she yelled at her." Contrary to your belief I do care about you .. more then the dean does.... Abby we can help you if you let us.." she sighed. " But we have to trust that you're not going to hurt us.. because we never were going to hurt you.. that was never our intention in any way.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 7 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Abby Wilson Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:04 pm

"I didn't mean to almost kill that stupid Summer! I have anger issues, she pissed me off and I lost control!" I yelled back, baring my fangs at the tiny human. "It's not like I purposefully thought 'I'm gonna beat crap out of her, it just... Happened..." Letting out a sigh, I continued biting the sheets, finally breaking through and releasing myself. I scrambled away from that chair as fast as possible. Taking a few deep breaths to composed myself before talking to the annoying brat again. "It's not that I don't trust you not to hurt me - please, like you could really harm a Vampire - it's that I don't trust you not to do stupid stunts like that-" I pointed to the sheets now on the floor around the chair. "And, well, stupid stunts in general. And going up against the Dean is the stupidest idea! What makes you think you could even win?" Two humans and one - maybe two - Vampires that were nowhere near as powerful as mother? It was only going to end painfully.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Laura sighed." Because I believe we can find a way to win if we do this together.. and we need you to help.. please help us." as soon as Abby was loose Laura backed away further from her and kept her distance she hoped Carmilla was listening so if she got into trouble she would come save her. " We can help you Abby you just have to let us try."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:08 pm

There she went, backing away, keeping her distance from the dangerous Vampire. She had every right to, but it still hurt when people gave me a wide berth or treaded lightly around me. I just wanted to be treated like a normal person, but I guess I was asking too much.

Heaving a sigh, I started pacing as I thought things over. This was te most ridiculous idea ever, and we had no idea of how to weaken mother, let alone kill her. T was only going to end in a painful death... But did that really matter? My life was a miserable one that I didn't even want to be in and the one person I wanted to be with was out of reach for good now.

For a moment, I took her picture out of my pocket, trying to think about what she would do if she was here. I could almost hear her voice, telling me that I couldn't just let mother get away with making my life Hell, telling me that I - we could take her on if we believed in ourselves. Ugh, sometimes I wished Hollands hadn't been so encouraging.

Putting her picture away again, I ran a hand through my hair. "This isn't gonna get us all killed, y'know. But it's not like I have anything to lose, besides maybe me guitar, so... Just, promise me you'll think things through better than you did this semester? The last thing we need is you making mother's reign of terror even worse. And this doesn't mean I like you, I still think you're a pain in the ass. And so is the Summer leader." There was no way I'd consider us friends, but at least for now we were allies. Doomed allies, but allies nonetheless.

Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Laura sighed and ran her fingers through her blonde hair and looked around the room and then back to Abby. " It's not going to get us killed because we're going to know what the dean is up to and stop her before she can do it.. I've learned a lot from last year, and I know I screwed everything up.. but i do believe that we can do this."

" Also I think you need to apologize to Kallista for attacking her, she's hurt and there's nothing that we can do to help her right now until we can get the hell off this campus."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Ugh, apologizing to the Summer leader - Kallista was her name, apparently - was going to be so tough, especially since I doubted she'd apologize for implying I wasn't bright to begin with. Still, it was the right thing to do, I guess, and I did feel pretty bad about losing my shit, so I would do it... At some point... "As soon as she's conscious again, I'll do it." She had been silent in the other room this whole time, so I assumed she was out cold.

As for finding out mother's plans, well... "Mother's really secretive about her plans, especially the big ones, so it'll be really hard to get information. I mean, the only plan I know about right now is that she wants carrot-top to drag you and Carmilla back to her to be tortured-" Within seconds Carmilla was in the room. Eavesdropper. "And I only know that because I was there when she gave Danny the order."

"Mother isn't going to torture us, I wont let her." Carmilla instantly started comforting her girlfriend, even going as far as to wrap an arm around her shoulders, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at how soft she was around this human. "Well then you better start thinking about a way to escape this Hell hole." I pointed out to my older 'Sister', who just shrugged at me in response. "I have a plan; I'll hotwire a car." Ok, now that confused me, because there weren't many cars left on campus, unless you included Corv- My eyes widened. "No. As awesome and badass as that is, that's crazy. They'll track those cars down easily and you know it!" A smirk spread across the older Vampire's lips as she realized that I knew what she was up to. Her answer to my protest was simply, "But it wouldn't be fun if it were easy, right, Junior?" And I had to admit that she was right. "Ok, ok, but we have to switch cars at some point so they don't find us."
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Laura smiled and nodded a little." Thank you, Abby." she said running her fingers through her hair nodding." I figured as much.. I didn't think it was going to be easy to figure out what she had planned anyway." Laura's face turned white as Abby mentioned the dean torturing them and she looked over at Carmilla, she wasn't going to let anyone hurt Carmilla, she wasn't going to let anyone take Carmilla away from her again. Laura leaned against Carmilla and she nodded laying her head on the girls shoulder.

" Carmilla, if we're going to steal a car, why don't we figure out a way to leave campus and then steal one, I don't want to take any chances with the corave tracking us.." but it was going to be hard with how badly Kallista was hurt, and she knew they just couldn't leave the poor girl here, Kali was going to have to come too. " We're going to need a big enough car where we can lay Kallista down in the back..Carm why don't you and I look around for stuff we can take with us, Abby will stay here with Kali."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:53 pm

So there went my idea to steal a Corvae truck, even though that would've had plenty of room for Kallista. Still, Laura had a point, and after hearing that mother planned on torturing us, maybe it wasn't a good idea. Then again, her idea wasn't exactly a good one either. "You want to leave Abby lone with Kallista. With no one to keep an eye on her." Abby was smirking, which meant that there was going to be trouble. "Yeah, that's a great idea, Laura. We'll just leave Abby here unguarded so that she can just easily change her mind and run back to tell mother where we are!"

Well at least that wiped away the smirk. "Hey, I'm not gonna suddenly change my mind. Not now, at least, just when this starts turning south. If you have a problem with me, sister dearest, then you can just fuck off." I narrowed my eyes, trying to hold back my snarl. "Ok, here's a better idea. How about I go and find a car, and Laura, you can stay and babysit Abigail." I had already had enough of her temper today and, yes, I did have a problem with her, especially when it came to leaving her without supervision, so I was just going to withdraw from the situation before it blowed up again.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Laura sighed, she was getting tired of Carmilla's attitude, hell she was just tired in general. " You know what Carmilla? I'm tired, the dean is trying to kill us, and right now I just want to get the hell out of here before the dean decides to torture and murder us. And you want me to stay here with a vampire that could possibly kill me while you go look for a car? FINE. Whatever, I'll stay here, just go." she snapped at her and turned and walked out of the room before Carmilla could stop her and down the hall to try and find more blankets and possibly a bag with some supplies that were left in the house.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Wow, just wow. Seconds ago they were being all comforting and couple-y, and now they were arguing? And I thought I had problems! Carmilla clearly didn't trust me to be left alone, and while I didn't mind winding her up a little, Laura's yelling caught me off guard, especially when she mentioned that I could possibly kill her. Geez, this alliance was so fucked up. Arguments and zero trust was just going to get us killed.  Huffing out a sigh, I decided to follow her to... Where the hell she was going.

"Look, I'm not going to kill you." I pointed out, though I doubted the midget would believe me. "Maybe if you piss me off, yeah, you might get hurt, but as long as you don't do that-" Oh, this was going so well! "I'm not trying to make enemies here. Maybe a little just to mess with you guys, but I don't get my kicks from killing people like you probably think I do." I barely explained that well, but it was hard to get my point across. I had no intentions of killing Laura and I just wanted her to get that.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:34 pm

So that could've gone better. We had just had a conversation about not wanting to argue anymore about 2 hours ago, and now we were at each others throats again! I just wanted things to work out for us, but there was no way I trusted Abby to be left by herself, and it was better that Laura stayed behind instead of me in case we ran into some SWAT guys with guns.

And I had been right to leave her behind as I came into the firing line of some Corvae members. I dodged them as best as I could, transforming into a panther once I hit the forest and took to the treetops instead. Using the trees managed to lose the Corvae dimwits and I managed to escape the campus. Returning to my humanoid form, I took a deep breath, then continued walking towards the nearest village, a village that I'd have to sneak around since they had helped Vordenberg fight against us just a couple weeks ago. Great. This really didn't get any easier for me, didn't it?
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Laura had found some extra blankets stashed away in the top of a closet, but she was too short to reach, so she grabbed a chair and stood on it tossing the blankets onto the bed along with an extra suitcase. She was pissed, about everything, and she was so tired of fighting with Carmila she didn't know what to do anymore.. she just hoped things would turn out for the better..

Laura quickly wiped her eyes when Abby came into the room and jumped off the chair and started packing everything into the large suitcase." I know Abby..I just.. I can't deal with this right now okay? I have stuff I need to do before Carmilla gets back with the car so we can get the hell out of here." Laura kept her voice from trying to break, she wiped her eyes again and grabbed a large first aid kit that she had found. " I'm not trying to make enemies either, I just want to get as far away from Silas as possible."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Oh gosh, Laura was crying, wasn't she? Or close to crying. It'd ben years since I had dealt with another crying woman and I was a little unsure of what to do. "Oh... Ok... Well... We'll get out of here eventually. And Carmilla will come around." I sighed and decided to try helping out, searching the higher shelves where I food some food. Like the dry stuff you take on camping trips. Making sure they were in date first, I added them to the suitcase. "So... If we need money for wherever we're going... I can probably get that. I mean, I have my wallet anyway, but if we need more, I could probably perform on the street. It'd be better if I had a guitar, but I guess I can make do without for a little while... Maybe..." I really didn't know how to deal with crying people, especially crying people I didn't particularly like, but at least I was trying... Kind of...
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:08 pm

" I'm not so sure anymore, since we left the library, all Carm and I have done is fight, and it's always about the stupidest crap, it's like we just can't get along anymore." she said running her fingers through her hair making her way over to Abby, she started to help her go through some of the stacks of food. " Thanks.. Abby that's really sweet..That would help a lot.. I think Kali mentioned something about her being able to steal wallets and cards? As much as I don't want to do that, we might have to if things get too bad..I mean..If we steal money from rich people, it's not like they will miss it." she sheugged. " We're going to have to figure something out.. Kali and I will need food.. and you and Carm need blood."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:39 pm

My smirk returned at the mention of blood, twisted with a bit of mallice. "Oh trust me, there'll be a plentiful blood supply. Carmilla and I will hust have to find a few humans to lead into an alley and kill." Grabbing a bag of marshalows, I wrinkled my nose in disgust, but threw it into the suitcase anyway, for the others. "And I'm ok with stealing, as long as we can use some of it for a guitar." It might've been pretty useless to the others, but to me a guitar was a prized possession to be kept on hand at all times. Who knew when a guitar would come in handy? "Oh! And an iPhone charger. I'll buy that."

Walking back over to the bed, I sat down on it and crossed my legs. "Look... I don't know much about relationships, but Carmilla's crazy about you. You guys are just going through rough patches, you know? And that's normal. So... Just keep fighting, I guess. To make things right, not, like, the arguing kind of fighting." Geez, Abby, shut up! Son't try to comfort this annoying idiot! Mentally kicking myself, I put up my tough facade again, adding, "Or, you know, you two can break up and I wont have to deal with your mushy, sappy shit. That'd be great, too." There, that was much better.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:47 pm

She turned to look at her." You're not killing anyone, Abby.. we'll break into a hospital, or a blood donation place or something, I'm sure they have them around, and we can steal as many blood bags as we can.. I'm sure they have a lot." she laughed a little and nodded." I need a new computer, I lost mine back in the library.." she thought for a second and couldn't believe she was about to suggest this." Your a vampire right? Well.. what if we do reasearch, find some rich guy, steal his credit card and take out as much money as we can at an ATM before he can do anything about it, and just repeat the process..we can get at least 5 to 10 thousand out at pone time right?"

This was crazy, and Laura would never consider doing this if it wasn't necessary, but it was.. and they needed money and a place to stay. " I guess so..all we have been doing is arguing and I'm tired of it..I can't worry about that right now.. need to worry about getting all of us the hell out of here.. and apparently trying to find a rich person to steal money from.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

So the people in this village were a fan of really small cars. I guess that made sense - small village, small cars - but it was still frustrating. Keeping to the shadows that were starting to form as the skies turned to hues of purple and orange, I snuck around and, after about 20 minutes, found a car big enough to hold all of us. Well, actually, I say 'Car' but what I really meant was a small school bus. I rarely used teleportation via smoke cloud because it used up a lot of energy, but the distance between outside the vehicle and inside the vehicle wasn't too far, so I disappeared in a poof of smoke and reappeared in the driver's seat. It only took a couple minutes to hotwire the bus, and I quickly started up the engine and drove off towards the campus. There was only one issue: How was I going to sneak past Corvae with a vehicle???
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Laura's answer to Carmilla and I not killing anyone was to steal from a hospital or blood bank?! I tensed at that, a snarl escaping my throat. I no longer cared about Laura's tale of relationship woes, I only cared about her twisted plans. "We are not stealing from a hospital." I snapped, getting up from my seat and taking one step towards the human before stopping myself. "Steal from the rich all you like, but the people in the hospitals- they're dying! They're praying for miracles and hoping that they live, and the blood that you intend to steal could be used to save them! I'd rather take blood from drunken idiots who are wasting their life away than take it from those who are savoring every moment of their life because it could be their last, do you understand?!"

Just thinking about those people made me think of Holland. How she spent her last week in the hospital, how she cried over and over again, apologizing to me because she'd have to leave me all alone, how I never left her side and prayed that she'd survive somehow, only to have my prayers go unanswered. I clenched my fists at the thought of others going through that, and Laura wanting to make things worse for them, then shook my head, blinking back tears because, God, were the memories of the past horrible. "You dare steal even one bag of blood from the hospitals or blood banks and I swear, any promises not to kill you will be off the table. Do you understand?" I practically growled, meaning every single word. I didn't care if Carmilla killed me afterwards, if Laura did anything to risk the hospital patients' lives, she was dead to me.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Laura was taken aback from Abby's sudden change in personality, at this point she figured the vampire was probably bipolar. She held her hands up and sighed." Fine, though I don't see why you even care, we'll figure something out later on." she said rolling her eyes as she finished packing the bag dragging it into the other room with Kali who was still passed out on the bed,she figured from the pain medications she had given her. How the hell were they going to get all their stuff loaded up without drawing attention to themselves? Carmilla bringing a car on campus would draw enough attention." Okay, I think we should start bringing everything downstairs, so as soon as Carmilla pulls up, we can load everything and leave before we get caught, we'll come back for Kali, unless you think we should go ahead and bring her downstairs, I don't want to take the chance of something happening and we have to leave her.. so can you carry her?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:42 pm

I almost lost it when Laura said that she didn't see why I would care about people in a hospital. I swear I was so close to hitting her for that! For a start, if she'd known about my past, she'd see why I gave a damn and, secondly, even if I didn't have a past involving the hospital a lot, I would still care, because that's what a decent human being would do! And I was even human anymore! Why didn't she care about the people in the hospitals? This so-called hero who always stood up for the students of Silas couldn't give two shits about the people who were really ill?!

Like I said, I almost hit her, and I should've just done it for her stupid little remarks, but instead, I took a step back, closed my eyes and took deep breaths, trying to recall therapy from years ago and shut out her annoying, careless comments. By the time I managed to get a hold of myself, Laura had thankfully left the room. I was tempted to disappear on her, just to piss her off as revenge for angering me, but I decided against it, huffing in frustration before following her scent back into the room with the Summer Leader.

Apparently I was put in charge of carrying Ka- Kallista, wasn't it? I grumbled a little at that, muttering a "Geez, how does Carm put up with your bossy little ass?" - I was still incredibly bitter - but did as I was told anyway, carefully picking up the human that I had broken, making sure her head rested against my shoulder instead of flopping back, which would cause it to ache. "Ok, I've got her." I told Laura, already walking out of the room ahead of the tiny human. "But I'm done taking orders from you." Seriously, how could she even suggest stealing blood bags from the people who needed them the most?!
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:14 pm

In all honesty, I had contemplated just carrying the bus onto the campus. I could do that easily and it would make a lot less noise. The only issue was that the Corvae corporation now knew that I was around, so getting out of the vehicle that would probably save me from their silver bullets was a death sentence. No, the time for discretion had long past, so instead I just drove the bus right through the main gates, knocking over as many SWAT guys as I could because that would mean less people to track us down. I sped as fast as I could to the old building we had been hiding in, leaving a trail of dead - or unconscious, at the very least - bodies in my wake, then parked right in front of the door. Beeping the horn twice to indicate that the other members of this ragtag group should hurry up, I got out of my seat to open up the mini bus' sliding door, then waited impatiently for the others to get in.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Laura rolled her eyes she was tired of Abby's shit she was tired of arguing and at this point she just wanted to get as far away from Silas as they possibly could." She puts up with me because she cares about me, and right now I don't give two shits if you the me, I don't care if you ever listen to me again what I do care about is my friend in your arms that YOU hurt.. and getting her help.. and I also care about getting the hell away from this school so we don't get killed. " she snapped at her." So you're free to do whatever the fuck you want because I'm tired of people yelling at me because of my bad decisions and I'm tired of my friends dying and getting hurt." after that Laura grabbed the bags and tossed them into the back of the van without saying a word to Carmilla she slammed the door and after Kallista was in she wrapped her up in a blanket and grabbed each pillow for her then moved to the front seat.
" Let's go."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:10 pm

And now she was shouting back at me! Ugh, I was so done with this irritating little human! Why couldn't Carmilla just get rid of her? Heck, I'd be happy to dispose of the nightmare for her! Geez, on the vlogs she had seemed like a nice girl, but in real life? I was already regretting joining her little 'Save the campus' group, I was already regretting ever meeting her, but it was too late to go back now.

Reluctantly, I clambered into the mini bus with Kallista in my arms and settled her down along the back seat. At least one human knew when to shut up. Then again, this human had to be unconscious in order for that to happen. Snarling under my breath, I flopped down into a seat near the Summer Leader and put in my headphones, trying to blare out any of Laura's whining with music while also making sure Kallista didn't fall off of the back seat.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Well, clearly Laura and Abby had managed to get along well. I swear I had never heard Laura say 'Fuck' before, or 'Shit' for that matter, so it came as a surprise when I heard those words escaping her mouth. The slam of the door made me wince but I soon relaxed again. That was until Laura sat down in one of the closest seats to me, practically radiating anger like one of those people in those crappy tv cartoons. I tensed slightly, putting the mini bus into drive as instructed, then decided to address the tiny ball of rage. "You're swearing like a sailor today, Cupcake." I commented, as I drove us off of the campus, swerving to avoid Corvae bullets in the process. "Do you want to talk about it, or do you want to continue being the broody one for once?"
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:06 pm

She felt like she had been out for days, when in the back of her mind she had figured it was only a few hours, blinking a few times she opened her eyes and looked around, soon realizing she was laying on Abby, she arched a brow." What the hell." she muttered, the other thing she realized was that they were no longer at the Summer Society, she was in the back of a car somewhere. " What happened?" she asked confused as she tried to set up, realizing that was her first mistake when pain shot through her body and she laid back down. " Where in the hell are we going?"
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next