Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 8 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Laura rolled her eyes at Carmilla and continued to stare out the window for awhile before saying anything." I don't care anymore Carmilla, I'm done with all this crap, I'm done with the school, i'm done with people yelling at me and I'm done with my friends dying around me." she snapped at her looking back in the seat as Kalli woke up and she arched a brow." We left Silas, Kali we had to take you with us, you were hurt we couldn't just leave you there." she said." Just lay down we'll take care of you as soon as we figure out where we are going." she turned back around and curled up in the seat." How far do you think we'll be able to go? We need to find money, Carm... and we need to find you and Abby blood, maybe we can kill two birds with one stone."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 8 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 pm

I really didn't like Kallista lying in my lap, but if it stopped her rolling onto the floor, so be it. At the feel of movement, I looked down at the stirring human and took out my headphones. She tried sitting up - the idiot - and I rolled my eyes at her stupidity, pulling back down into a lying position. "Don't bother getting up, I'm pretty sure I broke your ribs." I told her before explaining, "We're taking you to the hospital to get fixed up. We've officially escaped the campus." I really didn't want to apologize, but I had to. It would be the right thing to do, and I had already told the annoying brat that I would. I heaved a sigh, then took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, for beating you up. But you were pissing me off and you really shouldn't have so... You should apologize to me too." That wasn't the best of apologies, but it would do, right?
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Kalli rolled her eyes back at Abby." There's no way I can go to a hospital, they are going to ask what happened and I can't exactly tell them without getting thrown into a mental hospital for sounding batshit crazy.. I'll just wrap my ribs and take it easy until I'm healed, that's all they would do anyway, I'll be fine." she shrugged her shoulders and sighed." I'm sorry too, I was pissed off and I shouldn't have attacked you like that. " she laid back into Abby's lap curling up against her trying to ignore the pain that was going through her side. " I'll be okay." she lied.
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:49 pm

So Laura was dtressed out on a cellular level. I just wished there was something I could do to help her. We had finally escaped the campus, but we certainly hadn't escaped the chaos. If only we could have a moment to relax.

Laura then asked about money and blood supllies, although my mind was still too focused on trying to think about ways to de-stress Laura to really focus. "Well we've got nearly a full tank of gas, so we'll be able to go far. As for blood and money, Abby and I can find some supply of blood and we can probably get money from... Somewhere. Maybe the bank if they'll let me have a new credit card." Maybe I should've risked searching for the stuff Vordenberg had taken off of me before we decided to flee.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Ok, so this... I wasn't used to this... The curling up thing. It had been a while since anyone had done this and it caught me off guard a little. I had tensed up, but after a moment I just decided to lean back into the seat a but more, murmuring a "You're forgiven, but you're still going to the hospital." The look that crossed her face said that she was about to argue her point again, so I narrowed my eyes at the Summer leader. "Don't be stubborn. You need to be checked over by a professional. You can just say that you fell down the stairs or something. Besides, if you tell them the truth, they'll throw me into a mental hospital for losing my shit." And Holland and I had worked so hard to keep me out of a mental hospital, now I probably ruined all of that. Heck, who was I kidding? I ruined that years ago.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Kallista noticed that she tensed up, but she was in so much pain she really didn't care at the moment. She sighed and rolled her eyes but she really didn't care to argue with her anymore, knowing Abby was going to make her go to the hospital regardless of if she even wanted to go or not, so really there was no reason in arguing. " Yeah, that works I'll tell them I slipped and fell down the stairs, hopefully they won't question it too much." she looked over to her and nodded a little." It was my fault, I shouldn't have made you so angry, I'm really really sorry Abby.. In a way I kinda deserve this."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:11 pm

Laura looked back at Kallista and Abby funny how Abby and Kallista were just like herself and Carmilla when they just met, they hated each other, and yet Carmilla kept doing little things that obviously were just for her, and here was Abby worried about Kallista getting to a hospital.. no demanding that she go to a hospital as soon as possible. Maybe something good would come out of this eventually, at least they weren't biting each other's heads off or killing each other, Laura turned back to Carmilla and smirked wondering if she saw it too?

" That's good, but I think signing up for a credit card is going to take way too long Carmilla, we need money now, and as much as I hate to say it..we might have to move to more.. drastic measures for right now? Just until we can figure something out." Laura hated that she had suggested taking someone else hard earned money, but right now there were four of them in the car, and she was more concerned about food a place to stay, and blood then morals right now. " Unless you have any ideas Abby?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:29 pm

She thought she deserved this? Geez, that was fucked up! I shook my head instantly, trying to correct her. "No, you didn't deserve this - you didn't deserve to be beaten to a pulp - I just... You were a pain in the ass, sure, but I took it way too far. I couldn't- I couldn't control myself, I'm sorry." I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly, gripping at the strands of crimson, before huffing out a sigh and dropping them. "Just don't piss me off again. As long as I don't get pissed off, I'm safe to be around." And if I was pissed off, I became a monster, but that went without saying. I was the very real, vampiric version of Bruce Banner and the Hulk - of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - and I hated it.I just wanted to be normal. At least with Holland I had started to feel normal again.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:41 pm

I shrugged in response to Laura's smirk. Her facial expression just screamed that she thought something was going to happen between Abby and Kallista, but I wasn't so sure. Yes, they seemed to be getting along well now, but that wasn't any indication of them getting together, that was just... A rare moment. Abby would probably go back to hating everyone and throwing hissy fits soon and we'd all have to watch our backs again.

Laura then continued our conversation and I raised an eyebrow at her implication that we should steal money. "From Lois Lane to Bonnie Parker; you never cease to amaze me, Creampuff." I commented, a smirk twitching at the corners of my mouth. "Alright, we'll see what we can do about getting money. But if we're really planning the heist of the century, can we please think sensibly? Easy targets, nighttime, somewhere where there isn't security cameras. Maybe Abby and I can steal from the people we eat; it's not as if they'll need their money anymore, right, Abby?"

She flipped us off, but in the rear view mirror it seemed like it it was directed more at Laura than me. I had to hold back a chuckle at that. "Wow, you guys clearly get along really well." I commented sarcastically, trying not to smile at the way Laura's face bunched up in anger. "Pay no mind to it, ok? Don't let her get to you." Of course, that seemed like it was going to be easier said than done.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:12 am

She laughed a little and shrugged." That's really not the first time I have been told I'm a pain in the ass." she shrugged her shoulders and sighed." It's fine Abby, I wasn't exactly helping when I was egging you on while I had a bow and arrow pointed at you either." A sigh escaped her lips as she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. " I won't piss you off again, unless it's completely unintentional.. I mean we're sort of on the same team now right? Minus the fact we just sort of kidnapped you..which I feel bad about now." she rambled on a little." Sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous, bad habit."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:39 am

Laura seemed to think differently, she and Carmilla hated ech other at first, she couldn't stand Carmilla, but after a week or two the girl seemed to grow on her, and from the looks of it Kallista was slowly growing on the vampire, very very slowly. It might be good for her anyway maybe it would change Abby, or at least make her less angry all the time.

Laura laughed a little and looked back to Carmilla and shrugged her shoulders." Right now i'm desperate, Kallista is hurt, you and Abby need to feed, and we need somewhere far far away from Silas to stay for awhile, until we can decide what to do.. and to do that we need money." she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair nodding her head. " Right, easy targets..but how are we supposed to get the money out of the ATM? we have to have a pin code." she threw her head back in the seat frustrated.

" I'm not worried about her Carmilla, I'm worried about getting money, and getting Kalli to a hospital, but everything is so fucked up right now, I'm not sure what the hell we can do." she said frustrated. " Hell it might be easier just to rob a bank."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 am

Ok, so the rambling was... Kind of cute... But whatever, that was unimportant. What was important was what she was saying. Was I really on their team now? I guess I was, in a way, but I wasn't exactly a team player. I didn't get along well with others and I felt almost like an outsider as opposed to a team member. And Kallista was right, they did kind of kidnap me, but that wasn't the entire story. "You guys did kidnap me, but that didn't mean I was forced into joining your little crusade." I pointed out, folding my arms over my chest as my eyes fixed on the road ahead of us. "I joined you idiots on your futile rescue mission - or whatever the heck this is - because I want to get revenge on Lilita Morgan before I go." I could've been with Holland in Heaven by now, but because of the Dean we'd never get the chance to be together again, and boy was she gonna pay for that.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:48 am

Kallista sighed, and tried moving again trying to get comfortable, but it only ended up in pain shooting down her side and she cried out in pain again." Sorry, my side is killing me, I can't get comfortable." she sighed and curled up to Abby again trying not to cry from the pain in her sides. " I want revenge on her too Abby, she killed my best friend." she sighed remembering Danny. It didn't matter though Danny had changed, and Kali had no idea how to get her back, or if it was even possible." Not that it matters now that's she's fixated on killing Laura and Carmilla.."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:19 am

So many things to worry about, and it was all weighing down on Laura's tiny shoulders. But she was right, we needed money, and there was only so much I could do to ease her troubles. "People tend to carry around a lot of cash when they go out partying; Abby and I can steal their cash after drinking from them. The money wont last that long, but it will get us some essentials. As for accommodation, I have an old friend who owes me a favor. She lives in Venice and might be able to let us stay at her place." I shrugged, glancing over at Laura for a moment before focusing on where I was driving too again. "We'll figure something out, it just might take some thinking outside the box in order to make things work."

Of course, we couldn’t take Kallista to the nearest hospital – if mother knew Pre-Med had been injured that would be the first place she’d look for us – so instead we drove a couple towns over. It took longer, but it wasn’t as if Kali was going anywhere. I pulled up in the parking lot of the Accident And Emergency ward, checking on Kallista in the rear view mirror. Instead I saw a mountain lion prowling towards us and bit back a smirk, having an idea of what was going on. “Alright,” I tried stalling Laura, “So we’ll help the Psuedo-doctor into the ward and then we’ll raid the hospital for food using what little money we ha-“ And that was when Abby roared right behind Laura and scared the pants off of her. Needless to say, even I couldn’t stop myself from laughing at the Cupcake’s reaction.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:20 am

The scream of pain had caused me to jump a little, which didn't help the situation, but Kallista insisted that she was fine, which was an obvious lie. "Maybe if you stopped moving so much you wouldn't hurt yourself!" I snapped before forcing myself to take a deep breath. I couldn't let myself get too angry again, I needed to stay calm. Once my temper has disipated, I focused on the younger woman as she spoke about Danny. "Technically she didn't kill Danny, Theo did. And it could be worse; she could be fixated on killing you." And actually, she wasn't supposed to be fixated on killing Carmilla and Laura. The Dean wanted those two alive, so Danny was just being a bitch for no reason.

The rest of the ride was in awkward silence. I think I shouldn’t have brought up the idea of Danny wanting to kill Kallista because now not only was she in pain – seriously, she had to keep still! – but she was also upset. Great going, Abby. You sure know how to fuck up, don’t you. Carmilla seemed to finally stop somewhere and, looking at my sister and her annoying girlfriend in the front of the mini bus, I came up with an idea of how to at least correct one of my mistakes. “Wait here.” I whispered to the Summer leader, shuffling out from underneath her and transforming into a mountain lion. As silently as I could, I crept down the aisle, sneaking up behind Laura. Standing on my hind legs with my front paws on the back of her chair, I let out a deafening roar, then mentally laughed as the tiny human leapt out of her seat. Carmilla clearly found it hilarious, and so did I, lets just hoped it managed to tickle Kallista’s funny bone, too. If she even had one…
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:28 am

Laura nodded." That was true.. especially if they look rich, they might have a lot of money in their wallet." as much as Laura hated it, she knew that they had to do something about it, a sigh escaped her lips as she smiled a little at the thought of Venice." I head Venice is beautiful, that might be a good idea Carm."

As soon as they pulled up and got out, Laura looked around and at Kali in the back, and then to Carmilla, when she heard a roar and saw a mountain lion behind her, Laura screamed and nearly fell over hitting Carmilla over and over again." THAT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY, NOR IS IT FAIR, I CAN'T TURN INTO A LARGE CAT AND SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! You're sleeping on the couch!" She yelled at Carmilla and pouted." It's not fucking funny, Carmilla, and if you think you're getting any tonight, you're wrong." she said storming inside the hospital.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:36 am

Kallista sighed, now she'd annoyed Abby again, this was not going the way she planned it at all, she ran her fingers through her hair and nodded." I know Theo killed Danny, and If I ever see that bastard again, I'm going to put an arrow through his damn throat." she said bitterly. She nodded a little." That's true."

Kallista watched Abby and arched a brow, watching her shift into a cat and move behind Laura only to scare the shit out of her, though poot Laura didn't think it was too funny, because she turned and started to yell at both Carmilla and Abby, Kallista was laughing so hard, but stopped quickly because her sides started to hurt and she cried out in pain." As fun as that was, laughing is not a good idea right now.. but that was great Abby." Laura glared at Kali and she shrugged." What? it was."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:42 am

Ok, ok, maybe I deserved being hit once or twice for laughing at her, but if Laura had been in my position, she would've laughed, too. Even as she threatened our sex life, an amused smirk crossed my features. It was an empty threat, mostly because A) We'd probably be stuck in the hospital with Kallista all night and B) Even if we could fool around and Laura tried resisting, it wouldn't work; had she not realized just how good at seduction I was? It wasn't until Laura left the mini bus and headed inside that I calmed down. Ok, so she wasn't going to help us move Pre-Med. I guess Abby and I would have to do it.

Glancing over at the mountain lion, I gave it a shove. "Quit getting me into trouble, Junior. Our relationship's already fragile enough." I scolded her, watching as she transformed back into a red-headed Vampire  that couldn't seem to stop chuckling. "I'm sorry, that was fucking hilarious, though, you've got to admit." I saw her glance back at Kallista, as if to make sure she had found it funny, and rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah, just help me get the patient inside, will you?" With that, I got up and made my way to the back of the mini bus, helping Kallista sit upright before Abby and I guided her out of the bus and inside.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Kallista was brought inside and immediately taken to one of the exam rooms and started looking at her ribs, while Kallista made up this large story about how she'd had too much to drink the night before and ended up falling down a flight of stairs and refused to go to the hospital until the next day, and for good measure, she gave them a fake name just to be sure Carmilla's mother didn't track them here. They took her to an x-ray and confirmed that at last four of her ribs were broken and she had a mild concussion, they hooked her up to an IV with fluids and gave her a large dose of morphine as Kalli was finally able to relax alone in her hospital room without being in pain, she looked at Abby, Carm and Laura. " They want me to stay here for the night, just to make sure i'm okay, so you guys can go you don't have to stay with me I'll be fine."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Laura followed them into the hospital and looked around, bringing her bag with her while everyone was busy and concerned with their loved ones, Laura managed to steal a hand full of wallets from purses while women weren't paying attention, then managed to draw out at least 7,000 and then found an extra 400 dollars in the wallets between all of them, she shoved the money into her backpack grabbing extra credit cards she tossed the rest in the bottom of the trash can and hurried back downstairs with the bag full of money and smiled to herself, she pulled Carmilla away." I need to talk to you."

Laura led Carmilla back to the van and opened the bag showing her all the money. " While everyone was distracted I got a hold of their wallets and maxed them out at the ATM, don't worry there was no camera's around so they didn't see me, I figured it's around 7,500 at least? That can last us for awhile right?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:41 pm

I hated hospitals. I loathed them with a passion. All hospitals looked the same to me, and as soon as I stepped into the building, too many painful memories came flooding back to me. It was even worse when Kallista got set up in her own room, the thought of us staying overnight causing my stomach to churn. The love of my life had died in a room exactly like this. I had watched her take her final breaths, then cried over her body until one of the nurses dragged me out of the room. I didn't want to relive these memories, but I couldn't help it. Tears welled up in my eyes and I had to quickly force them back before anyone saw.

A chance to escape came up when Kallista told us that we didn't have to stay with her. "Good. I'm gone. By guys." Within seconds I was heading towards the door, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me. "Not so fast." I shrugged off Carmilla's hand, turning back to face her but not looking her in the eyes - I was showing way too much emotion for my own good right now. "Can you stay here with Kali for a moment, please?" She asked, causing my heart to drop into my stomach. "I just need to talk to Laura in private." Carmilla might have phrased it as a question, but her tone made it pretty clear that I had no choice. Raking my fingers through my hair frustratedly, I nodded and dragged a chair over to the far corner of the room. "Fine, whatever." I muttered as I sat down, watching Laura drag my sister out of the room. Hopefully, if I stayed all the way over here, no one would notice that I was on the verge of having a breakdown.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:49 pm

I had been meaning to speak to Laura anyway, wanting to apologize for laughing since she was clearly furious at me - though I still blamed the stress for her outburst, and I really wished she'd calm down soon - so I wasn't that fussed when Laura returned from... Wherever she had disappeared to and dragged me out of the room. I followed her back to the mini bus quietly, glad to have a moment of privacy, however as I opened my mouth to speak, Laura opened her backpack. My eyes widened at all the money I saw in there. "Wow. That's... You work fast." I knew Laura felt like we desperately needed money, but a part of me had at least expected her to be hesitant about this, yet she had managed to swipe roughly 7,500 Euros in the space of 15 minutes. "Yeah, this will last a while," I murmured before locking gaze with her, "But you're sure no one saw you? No one can find out that you stole this money?" God, if we ended up in prison because of this, we were so doomed. How did things escalate from annoying 'Someone kidnapped my roommate' investigations to criminal activities so quickly?!
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:00 pm

So Kallista and I were stuck in the hospit room together while Carmilla and Laura were probably making out somewhere. Great. I wanted to be anything but here right now, but if I left the broken Summer leader alone, I'd get my ass kicked by my 'Beloved' older sister and, to be honest, I really couldn't be bothered to get into another fight. I didn't like being here, memories of the past weighing down on me, practically suffocating me. I was already on the verge of tears, desperately trying to blink them back because, as mother would say, 'Crying is a weakness, Abigail.' I desperately needed something to distract me from the inages of the last time I was in hospital, but there wasn't much to distract me with.

Well, there was Kallista. While most things in this room were similar to the one that haunted my nightmares, the patient was different. I tried to reflect on how we got off to a rocky start, tempers getting the better of the both of us. That girl had been so much different from the one who laid her head in my lap an hour ago. Then again, I was one to talk about changing personalities, but still... I was surprised she even apologized, to be honest, but was glad that she did. I just wasn't sure she really understood why she was apologizing - what actually triggered my outburst.

"Hey, Kallista?" I spoke up, clearing my throat a little because even that sounded like it was on the verge of crying, if that even makes sense. "I just thought you should know what pissed me off earlier, so that you never say it again. It was the thing about people like me causing chaos and pain. I know you meant Vampires in general, but... When I say 'People like me', I think of other people with mental disorders so..." I sighed, raking my fingers through my hair as I tried to explain how I felt about it all. "I mean, do I cause chaos and pain? Yeah. But do I want to? No, never. I can't control my actions when I get pissed off - I'm too fucked up in the head to be able to do that - and they way you said that people like me cause chaos and pain, it kinded sounded like you were saying people with mental disorders enjoyed causing chaos and pain. I probably took it entirely the wrong way - I have a habit of doing that - but just be careful with wording in the future, ok?"

Geez, was I really opening up to this human? Explaining to her what upset me as if my heart wasn't made of stone? As if a monstrous creature of the night actually had feelings? I blamed the hospital environment for making me so damn vulnerable, mentally kicking myself for expressing my emotions to the goddamn pain in the ass human that pissed me off in the first place! The sooner we got out of here the better because I did not like letting my mental walls down. I needed to toughen up again, otherwise some stupid shit would happen and I'll end up getting hurt, or maybe even more mentally fucked up, or both.
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8