Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:30 pm

"Portis Septemque? Got it!" I called, deciding not to ask what the words meant. Carm was sure to explain them later. I took page after page, speedreading through each one twice before pushing it aside and starting on another one. I'd gone through at least twenty pages of uselessness before I finally found something. Not that that meant much though.

The page had so many markings and smudges on it that it was nearly impossible to read. The only real words I could make out were Portis Septemque, with a translation of the words following it: The Seven Gates. The rest of the page had either been spilled on multiple times, or it was another language altogether.

I took a better look, noticing how similar a lot of the markings looked to each other. It was almost like someone had crossed out all of the Latin and written over this entire page in some other ancient language. "Guys?" I called, hurryig up the stairs to the second floor. "I found something you're gonna wanna take a look at!"

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Of all of the things I thought would come out of this conversation, I wasn't expecting a declaration of love. At all. Laura had been not-so-skilfully avoiding the word 'Love' since we started dating, maybe even before that what with that 'If I die' message she left before fighting my mother last semester, and I myself had danced around it right up until the day we broke up, so the possibility of Laura saying she loved move had not even crossed my mind. She had done a completely 180 compared to when we last spoke about our feelings but, then again, so much had changed since then. We had both lost people, we had both learnt things, and it seemed that Laura's view on the way the world works had changed. It was a lot to take in, and that in itself was an understatement, but I couldn't help but make a slight joke out of the situation; at the very least, doing so would express that I wasn't upset by confession. "A human falling in love with a vampire? Wow, we really have turned into a spin-off of that 'Sparkly Vampire' crap, haven't we?"

A smile crept onto my face for a moment, but soon faded as the seriousness of this really dawned on me. I had pretty much convinced myself up until this point that I shouldn't get back together with Laura, no matter what I felt, because I didn't want her trying to change me again - because I wanted to be loved for me, even if I wasn't a particularly brilliant person. But now she was saying that she'd given up her fairy tale ideology, that she loved everything about me and it left me confused. What did I do now? The pros and cons ran through my mind and eventually, albeit a little hesitantly, I slipped my hand into hers'. "We have a lot of stuff to work on, and it's not going to be easy, but... I love you too, and if you promise not to try and change me again, maybe we can start over. And maybe then we wont have to try to prevent ourselves from kissing each other." Another smile, this time a longer-lasting one, and, with my free hand caressing her face, I leaned down to give Laura a kiss, one that was a lot less desperate than last time.

((And then just as Laura's getting into it... Make room for LaF!!! XD))
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Laura laughed a little and shrugged her shoulders." Maybe so, but your way hotter then some sparkly vampire.. the sparkly thing isn't even mildly attractive anyway, vampires aren't supposed to sparkle." she smiled a little. Okay so at least some of the awkwardness was gone and the two were able to make a joke. it was better then them setting in silence in awkwardness stuck in the basement of a library.

Laura was terrified Carmilla was going to say no, that she wanted nothing to do with her anymore after what had happened. But if she'd learned anything this year, is you can't force someone to change, and when you love someone you have to love all of them, even the parts if them that you dislike, it was a give and take thing. And even though she would never agree with Carmilla's decisions it would never be worth loosing her again.

" I know it's not going to be easy, but love isn't easy is it? It's something you have to work on together. You can't force someone to change, and I was stupid in trying to change you, and even though I might not agree with every decision you make, I'm not going to try and force you to be someone your not. I just want you, nobody else. " Fingers laced together and she bit her lip nervously. " I think I would like that a lot." Laura's hand moved to Carmilla's hip as she kissed her back lovingly pulling the taller girl closer to her.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:26 pm

At last there seemed to be a breakthrough with the cupcake! She finally said that she wasn't going to try and change me, which was exactly what I needed to hear. Her words also came with another kiss, which oddly wasn't innitiated by me, for once. Not that I was complaining, though. Well, not until Gnger Twin #1 interrupted us. It caused the kiss to break and I scowled in their direction when they managed to track us down before realizing they had actually come up here for a good reason - an annoying reason, but a good one nonetheless.

"You found one of the pages?" I asked as I held out my hand for the paper LaFontaine was holding. "Also, Laura found something. Well, she might do once she sorts through all this junk, anyway." My other hand was still linked within Laura', so I couldn't really gesture to the junk in question. but I was pretty sure they got the point. The paper LaF had given me was also junk, as far as I was aware. It was definitely one of the pages - the book title was on the top - but I didn't recognize the new language on it. "It looks like it could be Russian or maybe even Romanian. I'm not entirely sure. Maybe if we could find a language dictionary for them both, unless we want to risk Google Translate on the phone with what little internet we seem to have." This library certainly didn't make it easy, but not only would translating this tell usmore about these seven gates, but it'd also so give us a clue as to what country Corvae originates fro. Ugh, great, some of Laura's detective skills had worn off on me!
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:34 pm

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled, realizing I'd walked in on something kind of private. Not the first time. I was honestly beginning to wonder exactly why I seemed to be the only one who ever intruded on their 'moments.' It was like I was cursed or something.

"It's so hard to read that I thought someone had just marked nonsense on it at first. You can barely read....whatever the hell that is," I gestured to the page, and sighed when Carmilla stated she couldn't read it any better than I could. "Probably not a good idea to use up the internet," I replied with a shake of my head. I'd been using my own phone to try keeping up with what Perry and JP were up to via Twitter. Neither had posted in several days, but I was particularly worried about Perry's page. As well as the terrifying new name change.

"I'll look around and see if I can find a translation book," I gave them a nod, and took off out of the room, still more than a bit embarrassed that I'd managed to walk in on them again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:38 am

So, the scientist had been quick to leave us again. That was partially a good thing, but knowing that they'd be back any minute killed any opportunity to continue mine and Laura's little moment. Not that we should even be having a moment in the middle of a crisis. Because even though we were technically safe in here for the time being, this was still a crisis. With LaFontaine desperate to rescue their missing friends and Laura desperate to fix her mess before it could get anyway worse, time was of the essence and we were currently wasting it. That's why, after brushing my thumb over the back of Laura's hand, I reluctantly let go and focused my attention on the pile of papers we had to sort through.

"So you found a bunch of mother's secret files, huh?" I asked rhetorically, folding the page that Darwin had found and shoving it into my jacket pocket. "Well, Creampuff, I guess we better start searching for the Corvae-related stuff." Of course, with the amount of junk to go through, that would take some time, and I already had to try and translate the Seven Gates book page. Had did Laura even deal with all this investigative work? I always used to put in a half-assed effort because I couldn't care less about saving the university like she did, but now that I was basically being forced into it by a sentient library, I realized just how much effort it involved!

Maybe I shouldn't have been skimming over these files, but I really couldn't be bothered to read it thoroughly when the majority of it had clearly had nothing to do with Corvae. I wasn't even really paying attention to what I was doing, so when I hand touched leather, it came as a surprise. When I looked down at what I had touched, my breath caught in my throat. One of the books Laura had said included the names of Maman's victims. Ell was in here somewhere. Sweet, carefree Ell who I failed to save, who had planned to run away with me, whom I had still loved even when she called me a monster. I still missed her - you can never entirely get rid of your feelings for your first love - and just knowing that I'd find her name in here brought up a lot of emotions I had tried to suppress over the centuries. But right now I couldn't let those feelings overwhelm me, and there was no way I was about to break down into tears, so, with a heavy heart, I pushed the book away from me and prepared to continue my search.

Except I had pushed the book too hard and it, along with a few other files, toppled onto the floor. I groaned in annoyance at the messed I made and crouched down to pick it all up. And that's when I noticed a piece of paper sticking out of the book that I had pushed. A piece of paper that seemed far too pristine compared to the frail, tattered pages of the book. Pulling the paper out of the book, I speed-read the entire thing. Dear Miss Morgan, blah blah blah, happy to help you in opening the gates should anything happen to you as it would most certainly benefit our company, blah blah, signed Petre Vasile, CEO of Corvae Corporation. Ah, now we were onto something. "Hey Laura," Standing up, I held out the piece of paper to the human in question. "This letter is from the Corvae Corporation. It's dated not longer after you started attending Silas." With this letter and one of the pages from the ancient book, we where one step closer to finally fleeing this godforsaken place!
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Laura sighed as Lafontaine walked away, she knew Laf had been having a hard time since Perry had ran off for some unknown reason and JP had ran off after her. Of course she felt terrible not knowing where either of them were, but she knew JP would protect her for Lafontaine's sake she hoped he was strong enough to, after Carmilla released her hand she watched her for a second, noticing she was starring at the leather book, the book Ell's name would be in, so Laura walked over to her and kissed her softly. " We'll take care of her, for good this time, Carm I promise." she gave her a reassuring smile touching her arm gently before she went back to going through boxes and boxes of files.

After awhile of going through the same thing ove and over again, it seemed like she was getting nowhere, if she would have known saving the school would be almost the same amount of paperwork as her schoolwork, she would have laughed.  She tossed another box into the corner when she heard Carmilla had found something and immediately rushed to her side reading the paper over her shoulder. " Peter Vasile? why does that name sound so familiar." she asked herself, looking around the room, she spotted a box with the last name Vasile on it and quickly grabbed it quickly reading over all the papers. " Carm look, there's letters here about both of us.. about Vordenburg,  they have been watching us, waiting for us to screw up so they could take the school!"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:49 pm

There didn't seem to be any books in this library for translating creepy cryptic ancent messages, and after about two hours of searching with no results, all I'd managed to find was yet another sheet of paper with odd markings all over it. Well this was working out just great, wasn't it?

I grabbed the page, by this point more than a lttle irritated by the library as I turned to make my way back up the stairs to check on Carmilla and Laura. I, clearly, wasn't watching where I was going though, and ended up tripping over a large peice of broken statue before falling, nearly flat on my face, on the ground.

"Stupid library," I grumbled, noticing the scrapes on my hands and the blood that was already getting on the paper. "Oh, come on! Now we really won't be able to...translate...it?" I stopped, watching as the markings seemed to almost erase themselves off the page, replaced now by words. English words to be exact.

I grinned widely as I started to read through the page, but my smile of triumph quickly became a frown of worry. According to this page the 'Seven Gates' were the gates leading to Hell, and, once unlocked, would release every kind of unimaginable horror on Silas University. "Oh crap! Laura! Carm!" I raced back up the stairs, bursting through the back door without bothering to knock. "The pages require blood sacrifices. Look at this!" I practically shoved the paper into Carmilla's hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:18 pm

It was going to take a while to get used to Laura kissing me again. For a while I thought we would never kiss again and for a shorter while, after Mattie's death, I had hoped we didn't, but apparently I was weak, too weak to resist Laura, and now we were back to square one. Well this would certainly be interesting.

Anyway, I digress. So we knew that the CEO of Corvae had been communicating with Maman, we knew that his name was Petre Vasile and that he was probably Romanian. We also knew that he was tasked with trying to open 'The Seven Gates' should mother perish - which she didn't, because this all went far too perfectly for her and now apparently they had been keeping tabs on us, waiting for us to screw up. "Well, you certainly did screw up big time when you 'Killed' mother and gave them a chance to move in." I pointed out, walking over to Laura's side and peering down at the papers Laura was reading. Feeling myself being given a look, I quickly added, "And by 'You' I mean 'We' of course."

My right hand reached out and trailed over the sentences as I read. Then I realized something. "Wait a second..." I pointed to a note regarding when Perry woke up with Latin etched into her body. "The Corvae SWAT team hadn't even shown up when this happened, yet this mentions the exact date that it hapened. So how would they know?" Laura's vlogs always had a slight delay now, ever since Perry pointed out last semester that uploading them instantly gave away all of Laura's rescue plans, so they could've have known this had happened on the day, unless... My eyes widened. "I would've known if mother was spying on us then, I swear. I would've smelled her scent at the very least." I felt like I was trying to convince myself more than Laura. This just seemed so absurd. How could she have known about what happened to Perry without being there.

I didn't even have time to figure out how we were being spied on. It seemed that somehow I had become the leader, which was the last thing I wanted to be; Leadership was Laura's thing, my thing was watching everyone else do the work. And yet here I was being handed another piece of paper to read, almost feeling like a dog owner who was now expected to reward her pet. Yeah, like that was going to happen.

Instead of congratulating them, I simply started reading Einstein's latest discovery. And I thought possibly being spied on was bad! This? This was so much worse. This wouldn't just be chaos for Silas University, this would be chaos for all of Austria. An unstoppable force of demons and monsters from hell, all lead by my mother. "You might want to look at this." I warned Laura, handing the paper over to her before taking the other paper out of my pocket and handing it to the Ginger. "Here, bleed on this one, too. And then bleed a bit more; I'm starving." It had been days since I last properly fed, and the only blood I had had since then was the dried blood on my face! If I didn't bite either Laura or LaFontaine soon, I was going to suffer.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:38 pm

She narrowed her eyes at Carmilla." Might I remind you, I wasn't the only one down in that cave taking on a horde of angry vampires while a crazy light tried to devour us all, I also didn't run at your mother like a mad person with an ancient sword." she teased smiling a little to her.

She looked down at the date on the paper and arched a brow." No, they didn't and my videos had been set on a delay for the day before, so Vordenburg would have no idea what we were doing,  they wouldn't have had any idea when all that stuff in the cave happened.. or anything else for that matter." she continued to read and looked at Carmilla.

" Did you notice that Vordenburg always seemed to be one step ahead of us throughout the entire year? He wanted us to make him chairmen of the board so that he could take over the school,  He's the one that put the idea into my head.. He also knew everything I was going to do the moment before I dud it.. it just does not make any sense."  she looked at Carmilla." I know Carm, You would have been the first one to find out she was alive, and you would have told us.. I believe you."

" And now the Corvae are going to be murdering everyone on campus to open the seven gates of hell.. they have always been one step ahead of us, and they have always gotten what they wanted.. I don't understand any of this.. I don't understand how they could habve known unless someone was telling them everything we were planning." she looked over to Carmilla who mentioned being hungry, Laura sighed and sat the papers down on the desk. " Laf, you keep looking for anything that might tell us who the hell was reporting to the Corvae, We'll be back."

So, Carmilla had only bit her once, when Will tried to kidnap her and sacrifice her to the angerlfish, that was after she had kept Carmilla captive for 9 days, with no blood and she'd almost died, Carmilla only bit her to be able to catch up to Will, and not that it was the most pleasant thing in the world, Carmilla was her's and she wasn't going to let her drink from Lafontaine, call it possessive but the thought of it made her sick.

Laura took Carmilla's hand and led her past tons of tall shelves and boxes, into a small dimly lit corner, Laura pulled her hair from one side of her neck and sighed. " Just feed from me Carmilla, I know your hungry and you need to eat.. Don't bother arguing either, I want you to, and I trust you." she looked up at the taller girl. " I don't need you passing out on me because we don't have a decent blood supply for you.. so just feed from me, until we can figure something out.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Well that was an interesting turn of events, and I was talking about all of the Seven Gates and Corvae stuff, I mean Laura dragging me off into a secluded corner and wanting me to bite her. It was almost amusing to see that she had a possessive side, even though she had criticized me of being possessive in the past. Honestly, I didn't mind drinking from the bio major, but apparently it struck a chord with Laura, and now she was asking from me to drink her blood. Strange, weren't people meant to ask not to have their blood drank?

What made it even more comical was the fact that Laura thought I would argue back! I hadn't been asking LaF for permission, I had been ordering them to give me some of their blood, and the same rules would've applied to my girlfriend. I had taken blood from her without permission before and just because I was dating her now, that didn't mean that that would change. My only real concern was at Laura would be light-headed, considering how little she'd eaten lately, but that could easily be fixed with the chocolate bar I still had in my jacket pocket.

With a light chuckle, I leaned in close, to whisper into her ear. "Who said anything about arguing against your generous offer?" Then I sunk my fangs into her neck, the same side as last time, and took a long drink. The coppery taste of blood felt so good after being deprived of it for too long, and I could almost feel any lethargy I had being replaced with alertness, with strength. I might not have been too weakened by the lack of blood, but there has certainly been a difference compared to what I felt now. Unfortunately I had to stop, unless I wanted to deal with a dead girlfriend, so I reluctantly pulled back, wiping the blood off of my mouth and licking it off of my fingers, savoring every drop. Next I pulled out the chocolate bar and handed it over to Laura, raising an eyebrow at her. "Are you ok? Do you feel dizzy?" I asked with honest concern. "The chocolate will help it you do."
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:44 pm

She didn't know what she was so nervous, maybe because this time she was expecting it, and Carmilla wasn't just going to bite her out of nowhere and run out of the room, she was even more surprised Carmilla wasn't arguing with her about biting her.

She bit her lip nervously as Carmilla whispered in her ear, and then felt a sharp pain in her neck as it started to burn at first, and then.. it actually kind of felt.. good? As weird as that sounded she always thought a vampire drinking from her would be horrible and disgusting but finding out that she actually liked Carmilla biting into her neck? Was a little more awkward then the way they had been acting the past few weeks. She moved her arms around Carmilla's waist to hold herself up, looking up at her after she pulled away a little dazed from the blood loss.

" Y- Yeah I'm okay I think..a little dizzy but I think I'll be alright." she shrugged her shoulders and opened the chocolate bar and took a bite of it, leaning back against the wall trying to regain her barrings. " I'm - I'm a little confused, I mean I know we really haven't talked about you ever feeding from me.. I always thought when a vampire bit you it was all gross and they would rip your throat out, but that was completely unexpected." she took another bite of her chocolate bar. " Do you feel better ?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:50 pm

That was the big question, wasn't it? Who the hell had been keeping tabs on us, following our every move and always ending up one step ahead? I grabbed a few more files, flipping through the pages and frowning when I recognized Perry's handwriting.

"Okay, what the actual hell?" My voice was trembling slightly as I began to read. And the more I read, the more freaked out I got. This was Perry's handwriting, but yet....it wasn't Perry at all. And each letter was signed with 'Lilita Morgan, Dean of Students.' "Oh my god...." Everything made sense now! The way she'd been acting all semester long, the disappearance, the weird posts on Twitter, everything!

"GUYS!" I didn't mean to scream the way I did as I rushed out of the room. But it was Perry! My best friend was being possessed by a centuries-old evil vampire who wanted to take over the entire school, and even I had my limits as far as weird went. This was one of them.

"Perry's being possessed by the Dean! We have to get out of here right now! We have to find her!" I was already thrusting the paper into Carmilla's hands, for the second time that day, trying not to drop it with how badly my hands were shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Huh, well at least she hadn't fainted, but the way she had to lean against the wall concerned me, so I wrapped an arm around Laura's waist to keep her steady. As she recovered, the little sundance spoke of her ideas of how Vampires fed. I turned serious at that point, wiping the smile off of my face so that Laura knew my next words weren't a joke at all - not that I could see how they'd be taken as a joke. "Oh, trust me, I could've torn out your throat, and it's pretty common for Vampires to do that, I just... Didn't want to. Doing so would kill you, and that'd be a terrible way to restart our relationship." Why would Laura even think that I wanted to rip her throat out? Had she offered up her blood assuming I would kill her? If so, that was incredibly messed up. And insane. And just wrong in general.

But maybe I was just overthinking things, afterall, I had bitten her before so she had to have known that I wouldn't rip her throat out. At least, I hoped Laura knew that I wouldn't. But either way, what's done is done, and we needed to get back to gathering information on Corvae. Pulling Laura's hair out it it's ponytail, I rearranged it to cover her bite mark and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. "Time to get back to work, Lois Lane. I'll help you walk, if you're still feeling dizzy.

Except we didn't even need to walk anywhere. I could barely hold back a growl as the ginger nerd came barreling around the corner, officially reaching my limit on how many interruptions I could handle. "God, can't you ever just give us 10 minutes alone?!" I snapped as more paper was shoved into my hands. They seemed distressed, though, shouting something about Perry being the Dean, but what was their proof? This liece of paper? This letter that- That wasn't in mother's handwriting? Yet perfectly displayed her signature? I didn't recognize the handwriting, though. It could've been Perry's, but I hadn't really seen her writing. So, yet again, I hand the paper to Laura for a second opinion, asking, "Is this really Perry's handwriting?"
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Laura was pale, well paler then she had been before, along with her neck hurting and the room spinning she wasn't exactly sure that she could focus on anything else at the moment, and as soon as Carmila's arm wrapped around her, she leaned into her and relaxed in her arms.  " Carm I didn't mean it like that.. I know you would never hurt me, and I'm the one that asked you to bite me , I wouldn't have done that if I didn't want you too alright?" she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair after Carmilla took it down, Laura kissed Carmila back softly." I love you."

She managed a smirk as Carmilla grew more and more annoyed with Lafontaine's ability to burst into the room every time they seemed to be having a moment, Laura managed to stifle a laugh because it always seemed to be perfect timing on her part, still leaned against Carmilla she arched a brow at Lafontaine's discovery and looked at the piece of paper, she'd only seen the dean's handwriting a hand full of times, but this was defiantly Perry's handwriting.

" Yeah, it's Perry's handwriting.. the dean has been playing us since I hit her with that boulder in the crater, she must of somehow possessed Perry, and she's been using us as her pawns until she got exactly what she wanted, and we fell for it!  I thought Perry had been acting...stranger then usual.. but I thought it was because of everything that had happened..What the heck are we going to do?"

Last edited by Laura Hollis on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:42 pm

"First things first, get out of this stupid library!" I growled."We need to find Perry, a-and JP. What if he found her and the Dean...I don't know, did something terrible to him?" I was freaking out by this point, worry for my friends finally reaching its peak as I felt my eyes begin to water.

Shit. Well I hadn't wanted to cry in front of them but seriously. I couldn't even find it in me to care now. "God, where is Jeep? I shouldn't have let him go. I-I should've gone after Perry myself. They should be here. They should be here."

I leaned against the wall, slowly sinking down it and letting my head fall into my hands. "And why the hell won't this library help us?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:54 pm

"It'd also explain how she's managed to keep tabs on us all the time," I added, tensed up now that I realized just how close mother had been all along without me even realizing. "It'd also explain how she suddenly managed to find the charter and even why she hated Mattie so much." But this also created another issue; how to get rid of her.

It was at this point that the ginger had an emotional breakdown. I'd assume Laura would deal with that since I was trying to figure out what to do, although I actually kind of felt sorry for them. LaF, not Laura. Sympathy wasn't my strong point, but rembering how I felt when Maman took over Laura's body, I could understand what they were going through right now. And that didn't make me next words any easier, but they needed to be said.

"I still say our best bet is to leave Austria." The looks I got for mentioning that weren't pleasant, but I wasn't backing down this time. "It's not as if se can do anything else! I assume you two are opposed to killing Betty Crocker, and even if we did will her, mother would just try possessing someone else. Unless you two genius have another harebrained plan up your sleeves, I don't see how winning this is even a possibility." I just wanted Laura and I to be safe for once instant of facing death, why was that so impossible?
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Laura sighed. " Laf, you need to calm down, JP is a vampire, I'm sure he can handle himself wherever he is right now, we need to worry about how to get the heck out of this library and get some real food because I'm starving, and the room is still starting to spin."

A sigh escaped her lips as she looked over at Lafontaine and then back to Carmilla, unsure of what to say. Staying at Silas was a death wish, even if they somehow managed to get out of the library, the dean would be after them and wouldn't stop until she had Carmilla back and she used Laura for whatever horrible blood sacrifice for her evil plan, and as much as she loved Silas it really wasn't worth dying for, the thought terrified her.

" Carm's right Laf, we can't stay here, the dean is going to be after all of us as soon as we step out of this library, and as much as I love trying to save Silas, I think our best bet is to leave Austria and regroup until we can find a way to stop the dean and the Corvae for good, but running out there after JP and Perry with no plan? We might as well have signed our death certificates." she looked at Camilla. " I can't loose anyone else, Laf.." she sighed and reached down taking Carmilla's hand into her own interlacing their fingers together. " Maybe we could pack up everything useful and use the tunnels to try and escape?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Wait, I was right? I mean, I knew I was right, I just wasn't expecting these dimwits to realize that. I had brought the possibility of running away up about two months ago and the answer was a resounding 'We can't'. Maybe Laura was beginning to recognize the fact that the odds were stacked against us The only flaw in her plan was that running was temporary; Laura actually wanted to come back one day and save the campus. I could understand why she would, and I was pretty sure that no matter what I said, her mind wouldn't be changed, so I didn't bother arguing. For now, at least.

As Laura took my mind, I gave it a gentle squeeze, still  paying attention but secretly thinking about how we were finally getting the hell out of here. It was about time! It took far to long for this to happen! Maybe we could choose Italy as our hideout destination. We could cross the border and visit Lake Garda, and there'd be plenty of food for the human duo to enjoy. Mother would undoubtedly figure out where we had gone eventually, but if we stayed in Venice where it was easy to get lost? She'd find it difficult to hunt us down. It sounded like a good plan to me, but we had yet to leave the library, let alone Austria.

"The tunnels mostly lead to the Lustig Crater, which is teeming with Corvae goons." i pointed out to Laura, stroking my thimb against the back of her hand absentmindedly. "I think there's a few that lead into the forest, and from there we can possibly make an escape, but I can't garuntee that Corvae don't know about those tunnels and aren't waiting for us on the other side of them."  And there was still the matter of getting out of here. You'd figure we were done now, but I hadn't heard the click of the doors unlocking yet. Maybe we had to actually do something for the library like... I don't know, pick up the books and put them back in their places? then again, the books could move by themselves. Well, usually they could, but they hadn't seemed to move much while we had been here...
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:38 pm

"You know what, FINE!" I snapped. I couldn't believe these two. They were really planning on leaving without at least trying to find Perry and JP? "Forget it. You two run off. I'm not leaving without my friends. Dean or no Dean. If that means I die then fine. Now let's figure out a way out of this place. We're wasting time."

I stormed back into the back room. Those papers needed a blood sacrifice. Fine. I'd give them one and figure out more information on the Seven Gates. Carm and Laura could makeout in a corner for all I cared. I grabbed a peice of broken glass from the ground, and the first sheet I'd found, performing a blood sacrifice over it and watching the words become replaced once more. Only this time it was just one Latin phrase, all bolded in large, blood-red letters. "Et aperuerit tibi portas inferni? What the hell does that even me-oh CRAP!" I covered my ears as an almost inhuman scream sounded throughout the entire library.

"Please tell me I didn't just destroy the library?" I pleaded, ducking out of the way just as a chunk of the ceiling nearly crushed my skull in. "Note to self, never repeat Latin phrases found in ancient books!" I took off back out into the hallway, grabbing Laura's hand with one of mine and Carmilla's with the other. "Pretty sure I've either destroyed the library or severely pissed it off! Let's get out of here before we're crushed like ants!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:00 am

The biggest dimwit on the dimwit squad had stormed off and I sighed frustratedly, running my free hand through my hair. "They're going to get themselves killed before they even get a chance to save the others." I explained to Laura, whom I really hoped didn't change their decide to join LaFontaine in their suicide crusade. "But that's their funeral. While their off being killed, we can-"

An ear-piercing scream sounded out through the library, and while it didn't effect me, it seemed to effect Laura and I instinctively put an an arm around her, both as comfort and to protect her from whatever the hell made that noise. "Laura? Laura, are you ok?" I asked worriedly. Suddenly the ceiling started crumbling, the library started shaking, the columns that supported the library crumbled and smashed into bookshelves. By now I was practically shielding my girlfriend with my body, protecting her fragile human body from the rubble, but it wasn't enough. The bookshelves of the aisle we had been standing in started falling on top of us. I instantly dragged Laura out of the aisle, thanking whatever forces were out there for my enhanced speed, otherwise we would've been crushed.

And that was when the bio major found us, dodging obstacles along the way before taking both of our hands and explaining how they had somehow caused this by angering the library. Seriously? We wanted to be alone for 5 minutes but we also couldn't leave them alone for 5 minutes without them doing something dangerous! "And how exactly are we going to get out of here, genius?!" I practically had to shout over the noise of the building collapsing around us. "If you've pissed off the library, there's no way it'll let us escape!"
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:12 am

"We can at least try! I didn't mean to destroy it! Maybe it'll understand!" I screamed back, yanking Carm out of the way as a chandelier nearly fell on all of us. "Ground Floor! Come on!" I pulled them down the stairs, which were already beginning to crumble along with the rest of the building.

"Guys look! The front door is open!" I called, already practically dragging them towards the front doors. Well. I suppose this was one way to escape the library. Though if I ever saw JP again he probably wouldn't be happy that I'd destroyed it a second time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:51 am

She'd felt bad for Lafontaine, there was no way in hell they could stay in Austria and as much as she cared about Perry and JP, Perry was possessed by the dean and JP, well he was just as old as any of the vampires here, and he could probably take care of himself when it came to the Corave now that he was a vampire.  It wasn't like she wanted to run, but she didn't want to die, and Silas was dangerous for all of them right now so leaving and regrouping was their best shot at even possibly getting the school back.

As the loud screech pierced her ears, Laura bent over and covered them, then the library started going crazy." What the heck is going on!" she said curled up to Carmilla as everything started to fall apart around them including the huge library shelf, then Lafontaine mentioned reading latin out of a book and Laura tossed her arms up in the air." Who the heck reads Latin out of a weird book! Do you not watch horror movies!" she yelled at her following Carmilla as she was being pulled across the library ducking and dodging plaster and a rather large chandelier. " Yeah, I'm fine but getting out of here like, now would be great!" she said sarcastically.

Right when they were just about to make it out the front door, Laura saw it before Carmilla could even react, another very large piece of rubble was about to fall on Carmilla, and Laura reacted quickly. " Carmilla look out!" she screamed as Laura shoved Carmilla out of the way as the large piece of rubble fell ontop of her and Laura fell to the ground unconscious.
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:40 am

LaFontaine was already dragging us down to the ground floor and towards the entrance. We had almost made it, we were finally going to get out of this death trap and escape to somewhere safer, but then Laura screamed my name and just as I turned to face her, a blur of caramel and navy knocked me to the floor. Rubble crashed where I had just stood and once the daze confusion wore off, I realized what the caramel and navy blur had been.

"LAURA!" I shouted, scrambling over and pushing the rubble off of her limp body. Through the dust that covered her, I could see blood staining her head, trickling down her neck and onto her shirt. No! I had just taken a whole lot of blood from her, losing anymore was too dangerous. "Don't do this, Laura! Wake up!" More rubble crashed nearby, bringing me back to the realization that we had to keep moving, but I'd be damned if I left Laura behind.

Blinking back tears that threatened to fall at the thought of losing the last surviving person I cared about, I gathered Laura into my arms and stood up, running out of there as fast as I could. LaFontaine soon followed, just before the library collapsed entirely. I only knew a few things about first aid, the first being to apply pressure to a bleeding wound so I quickly laid Laura down on the ground so that I could do just that. And then I snapped at the ginger twin. "Do something." I ordered, taking a moment to glance down at my hands, making sure they covered the wound properly, before my gaze locked on them again. "You caused this, so fix it!"
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:24 pm

She had been fighting back the corvae when she hard the library, that she was almost sure had disappeared was now crumbling to pieces, she moved her focus from the jerks that were shooting at her, firing back a few arrows at them taking a few of them out while she retreated temporarily to the library to see what in the heck was going on.

Kallista was still angry that Theo had killed Danny, that there were still rumors of something bigger going on that nobody would care to fill her in, and being left in the dark was a place where she did not like to be. Notching another arrow as she ran up to the library and spotted three people, recognizing them as Lafontaine, Carmilla and Laura, the three of them who quite possibly could have caused this madness, but who was she to judge? With things the way they were, blame should be the last thing anyone should be worrying about.

What did concern her was the vampire was carrying the one she was sure was Laura in her arms, Kallista arched a brow and sheathed her arrow tossing her bow back onto her back, jogging over to them, and was about to speak when she noticed Laura, and the gaping head wound.

" What the hell happened?" she said looking over at Carmilla expecting an answer, as she dropped her backpack and pulled out a medium sized bag full of medical supplies she glanced around making sure none of the Corvae were coming she pulled out a large amount of gauze and held it to Laura's head. " Come with me, a bunch of us are hid out under the Summer building, I can help her once we get her there, the Corvae will be here any second, I'm sure they heard the library start to collapse it's not safe here." she said looking at Carmilla.
" Keep this pressed against her head and don't stop moving, these jerks are out for blood, and I'm terrified what will happen if they see you." she pulled out her bow once again and notched an arrow and started running back to the Summer's building.
" I'm Kallista."
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next