Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Admission

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Go down

Application for Admission Empty Application for Admission

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:27 pm

OOC INFORMATION

NAME/AGE/TIMEZONE

Your name, age,  and timezone.

Preferred Ships?

ACTIVITY

How often can you be on?

TRIGGERS

Are there any triggers you’d like to be tagged? Are there any trigger warnings in your bio?

IC INFORMATION
CANON CHARACTER (IF NOT APPLYING FOR ONE, IGNORE)

If you are applying for a character from canon, please state which one. Check the character page to make sure they haven’t already been claimed.

NOTE: Remember, this takes place on the Silas campus after season 2 of Carmilla and Laura are NOT available for the RP!

CHARACTER INFORMATION

NAME, AGE, SEXUALITY GRADE, MAJOR AND AFFILIATION (SUMMER, ZETA, ALCHEMY, STUDENT)

(If canon character, only fill in what has not already been established in canon)

BIOGRAPHY

Please write 3-4 paragraphs about your character’s story.

PERSONALITY

Please write 1-2 paragraphs about your character’s personality.

PARA SAMPLE

Please write 2-3 paragraphs, preferably in character. Please use third or first person past tense, as this will be the POV used for rping.

ANYTHING ELSE?

Is there anything else you’d like to mention? Then submit here! Thank you for applying!
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for Admission Empty Carmilla Karnstein

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:10 pm

OOC INFORMATION

NAME/AGE/TIMEZONE

Bex, 20, 00:00 GMT (<< UK Timezone! Woo!)

Preferred Ships?
Hollstein is my OTP. I also like LaFerry and the LaHollis BrOTP :3

ACTIVITY

Pretty much every afternoon unless I'm busy. I tend to check roleplays often Smile

TRIGGERS

None that I can think of.

IC INFORMATION

Carmilla Karnstein

NOTE: Remember, this takes place on the Silas campus after season 2 of Carmilla and Laura are NOT available for the RP!

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Carmilla Karnstein, 335 years old but looks 18, lesbian, 2nd year student of Silas University, majors in Philosophy, no affiliation.

(If canon character, only fill in what has not already been established in canon)

BIOGRAPHY

Born Countess Mircalla Von Karnstein of Austria in 1680, she died at a ball at the age of 18. Not long after she was turned into a Vampire by Lilita Morgan, her new 'Mother' for all intents and purposes, and traveled around with her, as well as her new 'Sister', Matska, whom she soon developed a close attachment to. Every 20 years they would return to Silas University to feed 5 girls to a giant Anglerfish God (Carmilla was unaware of this at the time.)

One year, however, she fell for one of her targets, Ell. They planned on running away together, but Lilita found out and told Ell of Carmilla's true nature. Ell believed Carmilla to be a monster and rejected her, and Lilita punished her 'Daughter' by sending her love off to be the Anglerfish's next victim and trapping Carmilla in a coffin of blood for enternity.

Well, 'eternity' didn't seem to last as Lilita had hoped for. With war came Carmilla's escape. She went back to working for her mother ones free of the confines of her coffin, messing with Lilita's plans at every opportunity. Many decades later, her target became Laura Hollis but yet again she fell in love with the human. After much confrontation, Laura realized that Carmilla was on their side and together they helped saved her mother's targets and killed the Dean. It almost resulted in Carmilla's death, but luckily she was rescued and, soon after sharing a kiss, Carmilla and Laura started dating.

They briefly escaped Silas University, managing to find themselves as the mercy of an evil, cannibalistic Christmas Witch and a mischievous Kobold who wanted to make Laura his Queen. However, they soon found themselves back at the University where chaos had broken out. Laura immediately stepped in to try and keep the peace and find out why some students had been murdered, however it soon unfolded into something much bigger, involving a power-hungry, vampire-hating Baron Vordenberg. There were many losses - Carmilla broke up with Laura, Carmilla's sister Mattie was killed, and Danny was betrayed and murdered by Zeta leader Theo - however, in the end, the biggest sacrifice came from Laura, who killed Vordenberg, and in doing so gave the campus over to Corvae, in order to save Carmilla. Carmilla is still surprised that Laura did that, but is incredibly grateful for it. After escaping through the underground, Carmilla finds herself trapped in the Library with a depressed Laura and LaFontaine, wondering what their next move is and, more importantly, wondering if the Dean really is dead afterall.

PERSONALITY

Carmilla has a melancholic, sarcastic disposition; she is strong willed and often chooses to remain distant from people. She is a philosophy student and enjoys reading, although she does own a phone and has both a Twitter and Tumblr account, which she often uses to complain about Laura and her friends.

Carmilla maintains a laid back, punk rock lifestyle, dressing almost entirely in black and wearing items like corsets and leather pants. As well as being messy, often failing to clean up after herself, she seems to have a loose conception of private property and ownership, happily taking possession of Betty's abandoned stuff, frequently eating Laura's food and borrowing her things without permission. Despite her course outwards she can be quite insecure and private about her personal relationships, such as in the case of her relationship with Laura.

PARA SAMPLE

It was really easy to lose track of time when there was no definite night and day. There were no windows in this area of the Library, just a few fairly dim lights that decorated the walls. My phone had been confiscated prior to my near-execution, so I couldn't check the time on there either. I assumed that we had been in here a while, though. At least, it certainly seemed that way.

Laura and the brainiac had been silent for most of the time, and when I did get Laura to speak briefly, it just ended in tears. I swear that they were both on the edge of depression, and I was caught in the midst of it all. Great. The air was thick with tension - I could almost taste it on my tongue -, the rumbling noises that came primarily from Laura's stomach telling me that she still hadn't eaten anything. Something tugged at my heartstrings, but I tried to push it aside as much as possible. She was my ex now, I shouldn't- I couldn't let myself get sucked into caring about her too much again. Still, it'd be awfully annoying if she died on my watch.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the cupcake, pulling a candy bar out of my back pocket and crouching down to her level. "Come on," I said silently, as gentle as I could managed, as I held the candy out to her. "Even if you are in this self-loathing mode, you have to eat something. There's no blood in this place so I'll have to feed from you and Einstein over there, and I don't want either of you fainting on me during the process." That wasn't exactly a lie, but that wasn't the main reason I was trying to get Laura to eat. Still, making it sound like a selfish request was far less awkward than the truth, a truth that I didn't really want to face right now.

ANYTHING ELSE?

Nope, not really ^_^
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Application for Admission Empty Re: Application for Admission

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:06 pm

[color=#006600]OOC INFORMATION

Name: Tori  (Admin)
Time Zone: CST
Preferred Ships:  Any Female Ships.
Activity: Everyday.
Triggers: None.

IC INFORMATION

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name:  Kallista Genevieve Sinclair
Nicknames: Kal, Kallie
Height: 5'4
Place of Origin:  Bucharest, Romania
Sexuality: Homosexual
Grade: Sophomore
Major: Pre-Med
Affiliation: Summmer Society
Face Claim:  Katherine Mcnamara
BIOGRAPHY
Kallista was born in Bucharest, Romania, in a large family with 4 older  brothers. Being the youngest Kallista was always shielded from the real world, her brothers and parents were always overprotective as though Kali couldn't handle what was out there.

Growing up Kallista always knew she wanted to be a doctor, she loved helping people, even when she was little she would stop and help someone with their bags or open a door for them like it was was nothing, or helping the smaller kids at the park or at school when they got hurt, or an older child was picking on them. It was just something she did out of the kindness of her heart.

In High School, Kallista made straight A's, she took martial arts, archery and sword fighting classes while she attending school she graduated as the Validictorian of her class, she then moved to Styria, Austria to attend Silas University.

Her first year at Silas, Kallista joined the Summer Society, and befriended Danny Lawerence, whom she quickly became close friends with, both girls had the same personality and they were both fighters.  So when girls started to go missing and Silas got a little weird, Kallista was the one of the first right beside Danny fighting giant toadstools or the idiot zet's or a vampire cult.  This was all new to Kallista, and weird became her new normal at first but she quickly adjusted and always did what was needed to save the school.

Though her second year was a different story, keeping up with her schoolwork and all the drama with the Zeta's and Vordenburg,  Kallista 's focus went into stopping him and when the school was being attacked, Kallista fought the best she could, but it wasn't enough, because in the end, she'd lost Danny.

Now with the Corvae takeover, Kallista was angry at everyone and had focused most of her anger on the Corave, and Theo, and she's out for blood.

PERSONALITY

Kallista has a very outgoing personality, she's very talkative and friendly, though 75% of the words that come out of her mouth have sarcastic undertones, she's probably one of the nicest girls you will ever meet.  

She's strong, Kallista has always been a fighter, she's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in or stop anyone in her way.  And she's got quite the temper on her, and once she's pissed off it's best to stay out of her path.

But past her temper and her tough outer shell, Kallista is a faithful friend, she'll stay by their side no matter what, betray her trust and you'll never get it back. But she's one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet.

RP Sample ;

She had been fighting back the corvae when she hard the library, that she was almost sure had disappeared was now crumbling to pieces, she moved her focus from the jerks that were shooting at her, firing back a few arrows at them taking a few of them out while she retreated temporarely to the library to see what in the heck was going on.

Kallista was still angry that Theo had killed Danny, that there were still rumors of something bigger going on that nobody would care to fill her in, and being left in the dark was a place where she did not like to be. Notching another arrow as she ran up to the library and spotted three people, recognizing them as Lafontaine, Carmilla and Laura, the three of them who quite possibly could have caused this madness, but who was she to judge? With things the way they were, blame should be the last thing anyone should be worrying about.

What did concern her was the vampire was carrying the one she was sure was Laura in her arms, screaming at the other girl, Kallista arched a brow and sheathed her arrow tossing her bow back onto her back, jogging over to them, and was about to speak when she noticed Laura, and the gaping head wound.

" What the hell happened?" she said looking over at Carmilla expecting an answer, as she dropped her backpack and pulled out a medium sized bag full of medical supplies she glanced around making sure none of the Corvae were coming she pulled out a large amount of gauze and held it to Laura's head. " Come with me, a bunch of us are hid out under the Summer building, I can help her once we get her there, the Corvae will be here any second, I'm sure they heard the library start to collapse it's not safe here." she said looking at Carmilla.
" Keep this pressed against her head and don't stop moving, these jerks are out for blood, and I'm terrified what will happen if they see you." she pulled out her bow once again and notched an arrow and started running back to the Summer's building assuming the three girls would follow her. " I'm Kallista."

ANYTHING ELSE?

Nope!
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DEAN Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:25 am

OOC INFORMATION

NAME: Sara Jane (SJ) (Fandom Representative)
TIMEZONE:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Activity: Late evenings
Preferred Ships: Anything Science Fiction/Drama related whether male or female
Triggers: The entertainment/internet world

NAME: Lilita Morgan  
SEXUALITY: Female
HEIGHT: 6'3
PLACE OF ORIGIN: Eastern Romania
GRADE: Non-applicable
MAJOR: Possessing the souls and brainwashing the students of Silas University
AFFILIATION:  Dean of Students  Twisted Evil

BIOGRAPHY
Lilita Morgan was born in Eastern Romania. Lilita is a ancient vampire and the Dean of Students at Silas University. Lilita roots are steeped in a long line of supernatural beings. Her parents tried to keep the identity of her supernatural family under wraps for centuries because they were afraid that she would not be accept her fate as coming a long standing family of supernatural beings, not just vampires.

She later discovers that her long descendants have other abilities to be powerful and have the ability to do a lot of supernatural things. She had no idea why her quest and hunger to be powerful was explained to her by her parents at 16. She always wondered why her family had never aged and her quest to discover her own powers would come full circle. She had met a handsome man who was named Karnstein who later turned her into a vampire and gave birth to Carmilla, Mattie, Will Luce and three other children. She later discovered that she was hungry for power and wanted best for her children - so she was given the opportunity to go to Silas University and was stated "The Dean" for many, many centuries.

She was given so much power and her family was proud of her because not only that she knew she was a vampire but had other abilities like possessing other people and transforming into other beings.

She was a very smart lady and was given so much power. She decided that she wanted it all and decided that she didn't need the man that provided her with her family and get rid of one of the Karnstein's so she can have Silas University to herself and control who and what she wants to.

PERSONALITY

Lilita is mostly a quiet individual but when she realizes that she can control, be domineering and get what she wants. She will do it for her own agenda and what she thinks is right and good. Not knowing that her powers can scare just about everyone and anyone.

She has the ability to control and jump into the students of Silas University by possessing them to watch her children to make sure that Carmilla, Mattie and Will would abide to her roles to keep them safe as vampiric children/creatures of the night.

The Dean discovers another way by having people make assumptions of her (her death) and loves playing chess games with her children.

PARA SAMPLE
The Dean of students returns to Silas University through Perry. Carmilla and Laura are unaware that Lilita is alive through Perry after going back under the Lustig building with Lafontaine. It isn't obvious to Carmilla or Laura that Lilita is back with them through Perry. They are oblivious that Perry has been possessed and think that Perry has been having nightmares when Perry discovers she has been dreaming of Crows and Latin being written on her. Perry is unaware that The Dean has partial control of her. The Dean is aware of her ability of using Perry to watch her children and what is currently happening to Carmilla & Carmilla's/Elise's relationship through the eyes of Perry.

She checks partially from time to time through Perry to see what is happening and when things go array she disappears through Perry, then she's gone again.

No one is safe and Lilita is having a wonderful time controlling Perry the way she couldn't before with anyone else. Lilita realizes that being able to control Perry and having the unawareness that bringing The Corave Corporation, no longer having Mattie as one of the chairs of the board is a diabolical plan to have everything controlled again without anyone completely noticing, she is having a priceless time because she is aware that Perry is a controlled personality who can change on a dime has been a useful tool for her.

She also realizes that Perry can snap on and off. She chest game Laura by destroying Vordenberg off with the Charter helped her rise back to her evil ways and the control of the school. Lilita also realizes that she can get everything back to chaos again but under everyone's noses and with her resurrection of Danny and Mattie again. We realizes that she's just getting started by opening the first gate. While Carmilla and Laura trapped in the Library things are happening the way she planned it.

The Dean also realizes the uses of Laura's video equipment are a useful tool to get empathy and possessing Perry is a useful master plan for her to control the school once again. Now that Carmilla and Laura are on the run again - she sees fit to controlling the school and its inhabitants by making it supernatural and a possible all out war between Danny, Will/JP & Kirsch versus Carmilla, Matska and Laura. She is getting what she wants.
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:36 pm

OOC INFORMATION

NAME/AGE/TIMEZONE

Bex, 20, 00:00 GMT

Preferred Ships?
Hollstein, LaFerry. Carmattie BrOTP, LaHollis BrOTP

ACTIVITY
Most afternoons. Daytimes except for Wednesdays and Fridays unless I have other things to do.

TRIGGERS

Nope!

IC INFORMATION
Danny Lawrence

CHARACTER INFORMATION

NAME, AGE, SEXUALITY GRADE, MAJOR AND AFFILIATION (SUMMER, ZETA, ALCHEMY, STUDENT)
Danny Lawrence, 21, Lesbian, Third year student, English Lit, formerly Summer Society but now one of the Dean’s minions.

BIOGRAPHY
Danny Lawrence grew up as a fairly normal child. She was the youngest of 3 children and the only girl, so she used to run around and play with her brothers a lot. In school, she continued to hang out with the guys because it felt more comfortable to her. That was until she started going to Silas University and was introduced to the Summer Society. She fit in well with the other athletic girls and soon rose in the ranks to the Vice President of the group.

Skip 3 years until she met Laura, who they began to help with an investigation into missing girls after one of the Summer sisters, Elsie, disappeared. They somewhat dated but it didn’t last long, especially since she seemed to have competition in the form of a broody punk-rock vampire, Carmilla. Despite their disagreements, Danny helped Laura fight against the Dean and her group of evil vampires, helping to rescue the missing girls. While Laura decided to temporarily flee the campus, a turf war broke out between the Summer Society, Zeta Omega Mu and the Alchemy Club, so she stayed behind to defend her territory.

The second semester of her third year was a blur that rushed by so quickly. Carmilla’s sister, Mattie, strutted in soon after some students were killed and her questionable morals made it impossible for Danny to trust her. Instead, she and Laura put their trust in Baron Vordenberg, which soon backfired when he threaten to detain Vampires. Still, the school improved during his reign, so, for a long while, Danny served under him, though she still helped Laura hide Carmilla, Mattie and JP. As things grew worse for the non-human students and others who opposed Vordie, Danny soon switched sides and fought alongside Laura, but she was almost crushed to death by Mattie, so she took the vampire’s life to protect her own. Because of this, Carmilla wouldn’t help them fight in the grand battle against Vordenberg, and Danny eventually lost her life to Theo, who had betrayed her. Just days later, she was resurrected by the Dean with an easily-manipulated Kirsch’s help. She now works for the Dean and is tasked with killing off Carmilla, Laura, LaFontaine and JP, but Danny doesn’t like doing things the easy way. She’s going to have a little fun with this.

PERSONALITY

Danny is no longer the person that people used to know and love. The hero has been replaced with a villain, thanks to some magical mental manipulation by the Dean. Danny is now a cruel, slightly sadistic Vampire who enjoys challenges and playing games with her prey. She is loyal to the Dean but also likes to test the boundaries of what she is and isn’t meant to do. She likes to strike fear into people’s heart, especially the hearts of those she once called close friends. Is it possible for the old Danny to return? Who knows? It will be up to Laura and the gang to find a way to bring her back and make her a hero yet again.

PARA SAMPLE
She had always been strong, and she had always been fast, but this? This was glorious. No one could stand in her way now; she was undefeatable. Except for, of course, when if came to the Dean, but why would Danny go against the person who brought her back to life? The old Danny might've done so, to save Silas, but this Danny had changed. Her allegiance was no longer to Silas, it was to the vampiric race.

That didn't mean that she wouldn't test her boundaries, however. Like now, for example. She was supposed to be tracking down Laura the others with the intent to kill them, but she wasn't going to, not yet. Doing to now wouldn't be entertaining. No, she was going to make herself known, threaten them, and then just return to the Dean and say that she hadn't found them. Scaring her prey and lying to the Dean, now that was a much more fun game to play.

It didn't take a genius to know that Laura, predictable little Laura, would take refuge with the Summers, who had shared a friend in common and fought along side her, and it also didn't take a genius to sneak into the Summer's territory, especially when they knew their watch routines like the back of their hand. The hard part was finding Laura and co in the hideout, which was teeming with Summers, when she couldn't even get inside without getting caught, but the tall ginger had always enjoyed a challenge, especially ones with satisfying rewards.

It took almost 20 minutes to figure out which room Laura was in. Luckily it was on the ground floor and the window had been left slightly open, so she clambered through. What she saw came as a surprise to the amazon; Laura in a makeshift hospital bed, battered and beaten, sleeping off whatever had happened to her. Oh it would be so easy to kill her and get the job half done with - she still had to kill the others, too - but easy just wasn't the way Danny rolled. Closing and locking the window first, she then dragged a chair over to the door and used it to prevent anyone coming in. Slowly, Danny then sauntered over to the sleeping human bending down and swiftly clamping a hand over Laura's mouth to prevent any screaming. As soon as Laura's brown eyes flashed open, Danny's lips curled into a smirk and uttered four simple words that were dripping with menace. "Did you miss me?"

ANYTHING ELSE?
Nope! I don’t think so!
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Wilson Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:59 pm

OOC INFORMATION

NAME/AGE/TIMEZONE

Bex, 20, 00:00GMT

Preferred Ships?
Hollstein and LaFerry

ACTIVITY

How often can you be on?
Whenever.

TRIGGERS

None for me, but, warning, there's triggers in my character form.

IC INFORMATION

N/A

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Abby Wilson, 22 (In looks, at least), Bisexual, 3rd year, Music, the Dean (Reluctantly)

BIOGRAPHY

Abby grew up in a family which wasn't entirely accepting of her. Her dad loved, her, but her mother couldn't cope with Abby's mental disorder and left, and her brother despised her because of it. She found a loving girlfriend, Holland, who saw past her mental disorder but she got terminally ill and passed away. Abby fell into deep depression after that and took her own life, only to be resurrected by the Dean. Abby has been her little puppet since, taking on tasks that often require more violence since that is her specialty. Abby has been bitter and resentful ever since, her personality darkening ever since Holland passed, but catalyzed even more by Lilita. She serves Lilita because she feels like there's no other choice for her now, but she doesn't particularly want to.

PERSONALITY

Abby is a rather closed-off individual, her only real emotion being anger. She couldn't care less about anything and everything. She has Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which means that she frequently has violent outbursts of anger. She can also suffer bouts of depression, not that anyone will ever see because she refuses to cry in front of others. Somewhere underneath Abby's hard shell is a completely different, nicer Abby, but it'll take a lot for her to return to that person.

PARA SAMPLE

Mother clearly had new favourites now, not that I cared. It gave me a chance to relax while the newbies did all the hard work. Unfortunately that also left me with too much time to think - to drown in my thoughts - so I had to find something to do. I honestly have no idea why that meant that I wound up on the outskirts of the Summer Society's territory. Maybe because they were all athletic, just like Holland. Well, Holland wasn't entirely athletic, but she did work out, I loved watching her run on the treadmill, fascinated by the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed rapidly, captivated by the sweat that beaded on her skin. I had never really been one for working out, but she certainly made it seem interesting. God, did I miss her.

Shit, I shouldn't have come here. This was a bad idea because now I couldn't get her off of my mind. Fuck! I should go. Turning to leave, I found myself surrounded by Summers, all arrows pointed at me. I rolled my eyes. I could easily take them out. I could murder them all without a second thought, but my mood had stooped low thinking about Holland, thinking about how she wasn't around anymore and I just couldn't be assed to put up a fight. If they wanted to kill me, they could go ahead. It'd be doing me a favour.

Except, they didn't kill me. The trigger-happy Summers didn't kill me. 'Annabel, get Kallista. Tell her we've captured one of the Dean's Vampire minions.' One girl ran off quickly and the circle tightened to make up for it. Ok, so they weren't going to kill me? Then what the f*** were they going to do with me?! Damn it, Abby, this is why you don't walk places without thinking it through, you just get yourself into trouble!

ANYTHING ELSE?
If you value your life, you wouldn't piss her off.
She has two tattoos. One is a pawprint on her left shoulder blade with the name Jupiter underneath and the other is of two birds in flight, which is on her left ribcage.

Is there anything else you’d like to mention? Then submit here! Thank you for applying!
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum