Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

+2
Carmilla Karnstein
Laura Hollis
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 5 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:46 pm

Every word Danny said broke her heart, maybe she hadn't grieved from Danny dying, she'd never had the time, she'd never gotten over everything she'd done, and Danny was right, this was all her fault, everything was her fault. She had caused this mess, if she would have just stayed gone this meber would have happened. " I know...I know I messed up everything and when I try to fix it I just make things worse.."

Laura looked down, she was right? Where was Carmilla, she was supposed to be beside her protecting her from things like this happening, but instead she'd ran off doing god knows what. Laf didn't care about her, all she cared about was screaming at her for all the bad decisions she made, all she was worried about was saving their precious JP, everything that Danny was saying was true, she'd just been too naive to believe it until now.

When Danny grabbed her throat, Laura's hands wrapped around Danny's as she tried to pull them off, as soon as she let go Laura was gasping for air as her eyes met the other girls." Your right.. they don't care, if Carmilla cared she'd be here protecting me." Laura ripped the IV's out of her arm and tossed the cords aside. " Maybe I shouldn't care? I mean what good has it really done me.." Laura slowly pulled herself out of bed ignoring the pain. " I just.. I'm not sure if I care anymore." she looked up at Danny. " Why should I?"
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

https://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 5 Empty Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Danny Lawrence Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Danny was cautious as Laura stood up, though there was no real need to be. Sure the injured little human was on her feet, but there was no way she'd be able to use those Krav Maga tactics in her current state. Maybe it was just instinct, maybe even the slightest threat put her on edge. The vampire took a step back, a step closer to the window, putting distance in between to two of them. "Yeah, maybe you shouldn't care, Laura. All it's ever done is get you into trouble and pretty soon I can guarantee it's going to get you killed."

Heading over to the window again, she unlocked it and clambered outside. "Tell my new sister I said hi, that I still hate her at that her and that the Dean might accept her again, but it'll take a whole lot of grovelling. Until then, she's on the kill list." And, happy with how much mental damage she had done to her victim prior to her hunt, Danny escaped the Summer Society territory, returning to the Dean to tell her that she had yet to track down Laura, Carmilla and the others.
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:17 pm

A summer had told her that she'd heard voices in Laura's room, she'd seen Carmilla and Laf leave earlier so it couldn't have been them, and it was worrying, she had a few girls follow her up to Laura's room and opened the door and walked inside, the moment that she did, Kallista could tell something was wrong, giving a signal for the other girls to wait outside as she carefully walked into the room.

Kallista noticed the window was open, Laura had blood running down her arm from where she'd pulled out her IV's, Kali reached over and grabbed a patch of gauze and held it on her arm." Laura, sweetheart what's wrong?" she asked pushing Laura's hair back, she noticed the bruises on her neck, Kali went into panic mode and she turned around." I want every available Summer looking for Carmilla, tell her she needs to come back NOW." she snapped and the girls left quickly." Chloe, I want this house on lockdown, change our patrol routines, nobody gets in or out without my OK." Chloe nodded and left.

Kali's focus went back to the tiny girl in front of her. " Laura, what happened? Who did this to you?" but she got no response, Laura was in a zombie-like state,." Laura, talk to me please." but it was no use, she wasn't talking or moving, and there was nothing she could do.
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:50 pm

So, searching for the bookworm was futile. We hadn't managed to find him at all in this place. I eventually told LaF to call it quits for today - we'd try searching elsewhere tomorrow - and we started to make our way back to the Summer's territory, but stopped when some of the Summer sisters came running up to us. They said that something had happened to Laura, but everything they said afterwards didn't register in my mind. Laura. Something had happened. She had just been recovering but now? What if she was in danger? What if she was on the verge of dying again? I must've interrupted those girls mid sentence as I pushed past them and ran at full speed to the hideout. LaF would be fine without me now that they had bodyguards, anyway. I just had to make it back before something worse happened to my girlfriend.

I practically tore through the corridors of the Summer's hideout, pushing people out of the way without a care as to whether they slammed against walls or other people. My single focus was on getting to Laura, and when I did reach her room, my jaw dropped. She was out of bed, just stood there, staring off at nothing, motionless, and there were bruises forming on her neck. In the shape of a hand. Instantly closing the distance between us, I carefully brushed my fingers over the bruises before my hands clenched at my sides. "Who did this to you?" I asked Laura, a murderous hint to my voice as I tried to control my anger for her sake. "I swear to God I'll make them pay for hurting you. Tell me what happened."
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Laura heard Kallista come in and start asking her questions, she was tempted to pull away from her and scream at her that she didn't want her help, that she just wanted to be left alone. But she didn't say a word. Not until she heard Carmilla come in an the anger in her rose as she stood and moved quickly away from her.

"YOU LEFT ME." she screamed at her." Danny is alive." she said her voice was weak, not as strong as it was before." Your mother turned her into a psychotic vampire." she snapped at her, eyes meeting Carmilla's. "And you left me here alone to deal with her." She swore to herself she wouldn't cry but the tears were already coming." And she was right.. You don't care about me, your just going to get me killed, this whole damn school is just going to get me killed." she moved away from her." It wasn't like she couldn't have snapped my neck right then anyway, because I'm some pathetic human." she slid down the wall." You shouldn't have come back Carmilla.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:23 pm

I wasn't sure what was more shocking, Danny being a vampire or the fact that Laura shouted at me. Actually, Laura shouting at me really pissed me off, but I was in two minds because she had been hurt and was in floods of tears. But being shouted at seemed so unfair, because I cared for Laura so much, yet she claimed I didn't, so the anger won out. "I left to protect LaFontaine. I left to prevent your friend from walking right up to my mother and getting killed, because I knew you wouldn't be able to cope with losing yet another friend!" I pointed out, my tone seething. "I didn't even know Danny was alive, let alone out to hurt you. Maybe if I did, I wouldn't have chased LaF down, I would've stayed to keep you safe and let them get killed. But to say I don't care about you, when that's all I've ever done? How dare you, Laura?"

I was already blinking back my own tears now, trying not to breakdown even though everything had gone so horribly wrong in such a short period of time. Hopefully the tears didn't show, because I was not about to break down crying over this stupid little argument. "Look, I'm sorry I left so abruptly, but I did it for you. I do everything for you. Also, I'm sorry Xena hurt you and I wasn't there to protect you, but I honestly had no idea this would happen. I thought I was leaving you in safe hands and that I was only going to babysit your friend for half an hour in order to keep them alive, but clearly I messed up." Taking a deep breath, I raked my fingers through my hair and sighed. "How could you say I don't care about you Laura? Seriously. Are you seriously so blind that you can't even see how much you mean to me?"
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Laura shook her head." Does it even matter anymore Carmilla? Your mother is going to kill all of us.. she sent Danny to kill me but she didn't... I woke up and I was alone.. you weren't here to protect me.. I couldn't do anything to protect myself.." Laura never looked up at her she kept starring straight ahead.

" I'm tired Carmilla.. I'm tired of being weak.. I'm tired of having to rely on you to constantly protect me because I'm human..I'm tired of not being able to protect myself. " she finally looked up at the girl in front of her." I want you to turn me into a vampire.. make me like you so you dont have to worry about me anymore. "
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:51 pm

So all of shouting was leading up to Laura wanting me to turn her? This was crazy; she was insane. I almost felt like Laura was trying to manipulate me into doing it, but I wasn't falling for it. "I suppose that if I say no you'll accuse me of not caring again, huh?" I snarled, shaking my head at the emotional wreck on the floor. "I can't - I won't. You act like being a vampire is a privallege, because you become stronger and faster, but it's a curse. I'm cursed, Laura, all vampires are. We're cursed to be killers in exchange for questionnable immortality and you shouldn't be asking to become one too. For all we know you could end up like Danny." I couldn't believe she was even asking to become a vampire when she hated the thought of innocent lives being taken! It was a complete 180 from her morals! Maybe it was j her emotional instability talking, but even so, this was just too much.

"Second of all, you are totally capable of protecting yourself. I've seen you do it several times. You've punched Will in the throat, you fought against a hoard of vampires and refused to back down to my mother even when I did... You're just having an off day today. The collapsing roof weakened you and left you vulnerable, but any other day you're a force to be reckoned with." I felt like I was beginning to ramble like her, so I paused for a moment, allowing myself to breathe, before adding my closing statement. "So no, Laura, I'm not going to turn you. You can hate me all you want for it, but my feelings on the matter wont change."
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm

She looked at her hurt and just became more angrier then she was before. " How do you kno that Carmilla? Have you ever turned anyone before? We don't know what will happen. But I can't protect myself not from vampires not from Danny.." she said through sobs. " You cant just stay by me for the rest of my life.. Danny made it pretty clear she was going to kill me.. and then she's going to kill you."

Laura didn't move from the corner she was setting in, she curled up into a ball and laid her head on her knees running her fingers through her hair." I'm not having an off day" we both know it's the truth Danny is going to find a way to get me alone and kill me and there's nothing that you can do about it.. she's won Carmilla.. your mother has won."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:27 pm

How much more of the sobbing could I take? I wanted to be mad at Laura for even suggesting that I turn her, but with every second that she cried, with every word so deprived of hope, I could feel my anger being replaced with a need to comfort her. I hated that about myself. I hated the fact that I had grown so weak over one little human and that, even when she was shouting at me, I wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her that things were going to be ok. Why couldn't I just get over Laura? Wouldn't things be easier if I really didn't care for her anymore? Unfortunately, that was not the case, and would probably never be the case. God, I was a lost cause now.

"I'll not going to turn you." I reiterated, edging closer to my girlfriend until I was crouched in front of her. "But that doesn't necessarily mean that my mother's won, either. Maybe losing against Vordenberg has knocked your confidence, but I know we'll win because, well, you're stubborn. And tough, of course. And because, unlike me, Laura Hollis doesn't give up too easily." Reaching out, I cautiously fixed some of Laura's hair before adding, "I'll deal with Xena - I'll make her pay for what she's done to you. We'll take down Danny and mother and the Corvae and then, if you wish it, we'll go separate ways, but I really was hoping to stay by you for the rest of your life, Laura. I mean, if we don't break up again then that's kind of my plan" Don't get me wrong, I wasn't proposing here, but I was still committed enough to know that, unless we broke up, I wasn't going to leave her. I was hers now, just as much as she was mine.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:45 pm

She didn't know how much more she could take anymore it felt as though when things were just starting to get back to normal, something happened and they were right backt fo where they started. She'd never stop blaming herself for what happened to Danny, or for killing Vordenburg, and now Carmilla refused to turn her? It wasn't her right to decide what she wanted, it was her life and her decision not Carmilla's.

" So your just going to let me get old, while you stay the same age forever? She asked bitterly." Do you know how weird that is going to be? What happens when i'm 50 Carmilla? Your not going to want me anymore, you'll go find someone else." she snapped at her." it's my decision Carmilla, it's what I want to do, and I don't understand why you won't respect that." she rolled her eyes." Your not going to kill Danny, I won't let you."[/color]
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Ok, now Laura was going too far. It was one thing to want to turn because she felt weak, but wanting to turn just because she didn't want to grow old? Laura was pretty much acting like the Twilight girl and it was pissing me off. "Yes, Laura, I'm going to let you grow older, so that you can live and die as normal people should. And when you turn 50... We'll figure something out, but I will look at you no differently than I do now because I fell for your personality, not your looks." She wouldn't even let me kill Danny! She complained about how Danny was going to kill us both, but Laura wouldn't even let me put an end to it. I huffed, annoyed at that - at everything -, and stood once more, walking away. "I'm done talking." I told her, pulling off my shoes, socks and jacket yet again. "Go back to sleep, I'll make sure no one comes back to finish you off." With that I turned back into a panther and curled up on the floor, closing my eyes as if it would help in blocking Laura out.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Laura rolled her eyes and stood up walking back over to her bed and climbing inside, pulling the blankets over her head as she curled into a ball and started to cry. How could Carmilla leave her like this? It was only a matter of time before the Dean found them and killed them both, and Laura wouldn't be able to defend herself, she'd feel alone as she did when Carmilla left her.

Laura fell asleep quickly, as far away from Carmilla as she possibly could be curled up in a ball. When the nightmares started once again, she'd been havin them almost every night but hadn't bothered telling Carmilla, the one she was having in particular, about Danny started with Laura mumbling something, then Laura started to scream for Danny not to kill her, she didn't realize she was screaming, as Laura had her hands to her throat as if she was trying to protect herself
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:26 pm

So maybe I fell asleep on the floor, but that didn't necessarily mean I couldn't hear what was going on around me. Therefore, I was able to hear the screaming. Instantly bolted upright and leaped onto the bed, about to strike whoever was harming Laura. But there was no one... Laura lay in the bed, screaming and clutching her throat. A nightmare! Almost instantly, I shape-shifted back into my normal self and started to shake the dreaming human awake. "Hey, Laura, Laura! Wake up, it's just a dream!" I called out to her, hoping I managed to pull her from the nightmare.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Laura swung at Carmilla while she was half asleep, but missed, hearing her voice she opened her eyes and looked around. Danny wasn't here trying to kill her, it had been a dream. The she looked at Carmilla and quickly wiped her eyes running her fingers through her hair sighing softly. She hoped she wouldn't ask questions or read to much into her nightmares, she'd done her best to keep them from her as it was.

" I- I'm sorry Carm, it was just a stupid nightmare you can go back to sleep, I'm okay." she said looking up at the girl in front of her she sighed knowing no matter what she said Carmilla was going to be worried about her either way. " Sorry I woke you up.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Laura said that it was ok for me to go back to sleep, but I felt like that was a bad idea, so I shook my head. "I'll stay up a little longer to make sure you fall back to sleep ok." I was still crouched on the bed beside Laura, so I quickly changed my position to sit on the edge, with one foot on the bed and one foot off as I looked at the tiny human. If only I didn't feel the need to sit on the very edge, if only I felt welcome enough to cuddle up to Laura, but I was still mad at her, and I was pretty sure she was still mad at me, so I had to keep some distance between us.

"You were dreaming about what happened, right? With Danny?" That much was a stupid question with an obvious answer, considering how Laura had been clutching her throat in her sleep. "Are you going to be ok?" I wasn't just talking about tonight, I also meant it in the long-term. Today had been such a rough day for us, but Laura especially, and I didn't want her suffering permanently because of it. I wanted today's events to be forgotten within a week so that Laura could go back to living a normal healthy life.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DEAN Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:04 pm

As The Dean Perry with The Corvae Corporation. She returned home with the lights off The Dean Perry noticed some shadows moving around at her house with some flashlights and it sounded like Lafontaine shouting for JP's name. The Dean Perry sees them poking around the house trying to find JP, but were unsuccessful in finding him. The Dean Perry hid in the shadows for now and noticed Carmilla was with her. The Dean Perry knew if she approached Carmilla it would be too obvious that she was aware of their presence. So she watched from a far in the shadows of the house, poking around in every room.

Possibly Carmilla was too gullible with the whole Laura love thing she had, The Dean Perry thinks that Carmilla was unaware that she was there. The Dean Perry thinks that Carmilla thinks that her Mom was dealing with the Lustig building and The Corvae Corporation. The Dean Perry let her daughter Carmilla go FOR NOW because she didn't want to make it obvious of her presence. As she watched her leave with Lafontaine, she was aware it could be possible be really easy to follow her back to Laura, but knowing that she's The Dean, she let her run off FOR NOW and go on her way. She had a more diabolical plan if Carmilla did return to the house, what she had in store for Carmilla. She would want the red head Danny bring her back and possible torture Carmilla right in front of Laura. The Dean Perry wants those two to suffer the most. Especially Carmilla. The Dean Perry knew what had to be done and the possible choices that Carmilla may make in order to save Laura or what she can do to Laura. The Dean Perry had it all planned out and was waiting patiently to have her fun when those who tried to kill her would sacrifice their lives for each other.
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:20 pm

She was so tired of everything, of fighting with Carmilla, of people trying to murder her.. of her friends dying, she had enough of all of it and she wasn't sure how much she could take anymore, she curled up into a ball and wrapped her arms around herself as she started to sob.
" I can't do it anymore Carmilla, I'm tired of everything.. I'm tired on a nuclear level." she said rolling over to look at the other girl." And it's my fault, Danny is dead, it's my fault Danny is thr way she is."

" I don't think so, how can I be okay after my best friend just attacked me and told me she was going to kill me and everyone I loved?" she said through tears. " How am I supposed to win a fight I'm sure we are going to loose? I can't do it anymore Carmilla.. I just.. I can't.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:49 pm

No, I was supposed to be mad, I couldn't let this sobbing mess of a human get to me. I had to be strong, I had to show restraint, I had to-

Oh damn it all.

Lying down beside Laura, I moved some of her hair out of her face and tried wiping away her cascading tears. I knew I'd hate myself for this later, but how could I not help her? How could I just sit by and watch the one little human that has me wrapped around her finger cry her eyes out. It just wasn't possible for me not to care for her, so I had to try and help her somehow. "Cupcake, everyone makes mistakes in life but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them forever, nor does it mean you have to blame yourself forever."

I wasn't one for heartfelt speeches, but I was trying my best here. "Maybe Danny will change. I did, slightly, remember?" Even though that took centuries, but I decided it best to leave that part out. "Maybe there's still a part of the old Xena in there, maybe we could get her back." Wiping away more tears, I sighed and added, "Maybe we should go back to our original plan. Once you've healed, we'll flee the campus for a little while. We can rest up, you can de-stress, and then we'll regroup and return once we have a plan figured out. And we will have a plan. The battle isn't impossible-" Close to impossible, but that wouldn't be a helping thing to mention. "You just need to regain faith in yourself."

I was trying my best to bring Laura out of her rut. I wasn't sure if it was working - she seemed so depressed beyond belief - but I hoped beyond hope that it was. I just didn't want Laura to become like me - someone so easy to give up when things got rough. As much as parts of her irritated me, I didn't want my overly-optimistic little creampuff to be lost forever.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:02 pm

She felt the bed dip and Carmilla climb inside with her, at first she didn't want Carmilla anywhere around her, she just wanted to be alone, but she sighed and laid her head on Carmilla's chest and curled up into her wrapping her arms around the taller girl. " I did this Carmilla, I killed Vordenburg, I sent the campus into a freaking spiral into hell, I killed Danny.. I tried so hard to save this place.. I tried so hard to prevent all of this and I just made everything worse."

" Danny isn't going to change, not while your mother is around, she blames me for everything, she blames me for her dying and she'll do anything to try to hurt you. She told me what she's going to do, just to hurt you and me..I don't want her to hurt you." she sighed as much as she didn't want to run she knew it might be for the best. " I- I think so leaving might be the best idea for now, until we can figure out what we're going to do. . even if it means we can't come back to Silas.. Carm, I don't want to loose you.. I'm so sick of us fighting, your mom.. Danny they are getting exactly what they want every time we fight, they are trying to tear us apart..your the only thing I have right now Carm.. and I need you.. I'm just.. I'm so sorry, please don't leave me.."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:40 pm

She just couldn't stop blaming herself, filling herself with so much self-hatred over what happened and it broke me. It shattered my heart into tiny fragments to see my personal ball of sunshine turn into a dark cloud of despair, to see her in a much darker place than I had ever been. "Laura, you tried your best and that's all you can do. And yes, your best led to chaos, but you can't let the guilt consume you." I had been in a similar position before, when Ell was captured and I had several decades to feel guilty for being unable to keep her away from mother - to keep her safe - but if there was one thing I had learnt... "If there's one I've learnt it's that you've just got to keep going. Put what happened behind you and just pick your battles a little more wisely the next time; think before you act."

But then the conversation changed slightly. Instead of talking about the goings on regards Danny and Maman, Laura instead spoke of her fears of losing me. I had to admit, this caught me off guard, since just over an hour ago she was shouting at me and saying that perhaps I shouldn't have come back. Even with the surprise, it hardly took any time at all to respond. "I'll not gonna leave you, you silly little human. I am yours, just as much as you are mine. And besides, in case you haven't noticed, you're all I have left now, too. You may have LaF, and JP, wherever he may be, and a father that loves you, but me? Well, besides a crazy mother who wants me dead now, I have no one in my life except you." After wiping away a few more tears, I pressed a kiss to Laura's forehead and hugged her close to me while minding her injuries, murmuring in her hair, "I'm not going to leave me. I love your dorky personality too much to do so."
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:59 am

Laura sighed." My best? Carm, I destroyed everything, by trying to do what I thought was right." And it was her fault, if she would have just let Carmilla's mother take those girls, and never get involved in any of this mess, but that also could have led to Laura never meeting Carmilla, and if she could go back in time and have the chance to change her actions? Laura selfishly wouldn't not if it meant she would never meet Carmilla and never fall head over heels for her annoying vampire roommate, as selfish as that was, Carmilla was right, she needed to pick her battles, and as much as she wanted to stay at Silas retreating and regrouping was just a bete option.. hell it might have been their only option.

She moved her hand to Carmilla's face and caressed her cheek." I don't understand why you keep coming back to me, after everything I've said and done.." she looked down." I murdered your mother and your sister, and even after you still care about me?" she asked a little confused. She laid against Carmilla ans buried her head into her chest. " I love you too Carm, I'm so sorry for everything I've done, and your right.. as much as I hate to, we need to run and get out of Silas and regroup until we can come up with a better plan."
Laura Hollis
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 5 Empty Trigger: Mention of Drugs

Post by Carmilla Karnstein Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:45 am

Well, even if Laura still continued to put the blame entirely on her shoulders, it seemed as if she was slowly but surely coming around. The tears were falling more slowly and her heartrate was returning to normal, indicating that this emotional breakdown was going to an end. For now, at least. Hopefully one day the emotional breakdowns would stop entirely and I'd be able to see that goofy smile again.

I leaned into Laura's hand when she caressed my cheek, trying to hold back a purr at the motion, as Laura expressed her confusion over why I still cared for her. Maybe after all that had happened a wise person wouldn't care for Laura anymore - heck, Mattie would be tossing and turning in her grave at the sheer thought - but even wisdom failed in the eyes of my biggest weakness. "There's this famous quote by the philosopher, Plato; 'Love is a serious mental illness.' In some ways, I agree with that, but to me it can also be like a drug addiction - the highest of highs that can have nasty consequences, but no consequence even comes close to the feeling of being without it. And maybe I was beginning to miss the high that came with being with you. Maybe the addiction's gotten to a point where I need you in my life, no matter what the consequences, because being without you is too difficult for me to cope with." I realized then that I had actually spoken for a lot longer than normal, about a topic that was a little heavier than my usual sarcasm and quick remarks. Trying to make it more casual, I shrugged, adding, "But that's just a theory."

Feeling the little Creampuff bury her face into me, I let out a gentle sigh, combing my fingers through her messy bedhead. "We'll leave as soon as you've healed up, I promise." I mumbled softly. "We'll have a mini vacation, just the two of us now that LaF refuses to go, and then we'll return once we have an idea of how to get rid of my mother." Hopefully this time Maman would stay dead, and then maybe Laura and I would be able to escape this hell hole for good and be free to live in peace. You have no idea how much I would love that, after serving mother for centuries.
Carmilla Karnstein
Carmilla Karnstein

Back to top Go down

Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory - Page 5 Empty Trigger: Suicidal Thoughts

Post by Abby Wilson Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Mother clearly had new favourites now, not that I cared. It gave me a chance to relax while the newbies did all the hard work. Unfortunately that also left me with too much time to think - to drown in my thoughts - so I had to find something to do. I honestly have no idea why that meant that I wound up on the outskirts of the Summer Society's territory. Maybe because they were all athletic, just like Holland. Well, Holland wasn't entirely athletic, but she did work out, I loved watching her run on the treadmill, fascinated by the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed rapidly, captivated by the sweat that beaded on her skin. I had never really been one for working out, but she certainly made it seem interesting. God, did I miss her.

Shit, I shouldn't have come here. This was a bad idea because now I couldn't get her off of my mind. Fuck! I should go. Turning to leave, I found myself surrounded by Summers, all arrows pointed at me. I rolled my eyes. I could easily take them out. I could murder them all without a second thought, but my mood had stooped low thinking about Holland, thinking about how she wasn't around anymore and I just couldn't be assed to put up a fight. If they wanted to kill me, they could go ahead. It'd be doing me a favour.

Except, they didn't kill me. The trigger-happy Summers didn't kill me. 'Annabel, get Kallista. Tell her we've captured one of the Dean's Vampire minions.' One girl ran off quickly and the circle tightened to make up for it. Ok, so they weren't going to kill me? Then what the f*** were they going to do with me?! Damn it, Abby, this is why you don't walk places without thinking it through, you just get yourself into trouble!
Abby Wilson
Abby Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:30 pm

It had been rough for Kallista the past few days, for the most part she'd been assisting Carmilla with Laura's recovery so they could get them the hell out of the Summer Society, since the dean probably knew where they were at now, she also had to work on finding them somewhere else to stay. Along with that, she had to change patrol routine's, convince the Bro's of Zeta Omega Mu to also help protect the building and Kali had to admit, she was starting to get stressed the fuck out.

The fact that Danny was alive Danny was alive, and she was a vampire, she'd came back and threatened poor Laura, and told her god knows what, relapsing Laura back to her zombie-like state.. she was slowly coming back though, with some annoyingly cute coaxing from Carmilla. But what the hell was she going to do? Kallista didn't know if she had it in her to murder Danny if she came back .. Though if she came after Laura she didn't really have much of a choice did she? Laura and Carmilla were the two that could save this shithole of a school, and it was her job to keep them alive.
Kali sat in her room on her bed going over notes and reports other Summers had brought her when Annabel ran into the room and started rambling about a female vampire the other summers had caught and that she was one of the deans minions, her heart immediately started to race as she stood up, grabbing her bow and sheath of arrows, hurrying out of her room, down the stairs and out the door to where they had the vampire girl trapped, when she got there though, it wasn't Danny. But the girl was beautiful, and Kali gasped and starred at her for a second, before regaining her composure.

Kalista pulled an arrow out, notched it and pushed past the other girls, and brought her bow up aiming it at the girl." Well, Well what do we have here." she said smugly." A vampire wandering right up to Summer territory is uncalled for, it's like you wanted to be captured.. that or you just aren't very bright..What's your name, what are you doing here?" she snapped at her.
Kallista Sinclaire
Kallista Sinclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next