Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carmilla, Laura, Kallista and LaFontaine Location: Summers' territory

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:52 pm

When the newcomer approached, I tensed, prepared to fight them off, but then I recognised the weapon of choice. It wasn't a given that everyone who used a bow and arrow was a Summer, but there was a high chance that they were, and the Summers were on our side, as far as I knew. She asked what had happened, to which I glared in the bio major's direction. "Someone angered the library." Was my simple answer as I took what the stranger instructed that we followed her to a safe location. We were meant to be leaving the campus, but we couldn't with Laura in this condition. Not yet, anyway

Picking Laura up and cradling her to my chest, I made sure the guaze was pressed firmly into her wound and gestured for the scientist to follow us. "I'm Carmilla." i responded after the girl introduced herself as Kallista. "You probably know that already know that though, if you've been watching Laura's videos." Following closely behind, I looked down at Laura's frail body and frowned. "The fool pushed me out of the way of falling rubble. She protected me but got hurt in the process." Damn it, Laura, why did you do such a thing?!
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Kallista kept her bow and arrow notched as they made their way across the campus towards the summer's building, Kallista kept glancing around to make sure they weren't being followed, then looked back to Carmilla and she stiffed a laugh." Angered the library? Why does that not surprise me?" she said shrugging her shoulders. " Weird is the new normal for this place, I learned that when I was with Danny fighting those giant toadstools caused by that idiot alchemy club."

She sighed and shot an arrow at one of the Corvae, quickly notching an arrow and shooting another one and the man went down, both arrows hitting exactly where she wanted, Kalli rolled her eyes. " Idiot." she mumbled under her breath
"I'm familiar with Laura's videos, she's the one that made me want to fight.. well her and Danny." she spoke her name quietly and sighed." Danny wouldn't want me to stop fighting so I haven't..and I'm taking every one of these assholes down until I can get to Theo and slit his throat." she spoke angrily. " He's going to pay for what he did." she sighed hearing what happened. " I'm pre-med, I've been studying medical since I could read. Laura's in good hands I promise." she looked back at Carmilla and gave her a reassuring smile.

As soon as they arrived in the Summer's building, Kallista started barking orders at some of the girls and everyone seemed to scatter to do what they were told, she hurried down the hallway and what looked to be a wall, Kallista turned the picture so it was crooked and a door opened into a passageway that led a larger hidden room.

"Lay Laura down in here, we'll keep you hidden from the Corvae as best we can until Laura is better..I'll help you with whatever you are planning to do, Carmilla."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:41 pm

I had been about to question why there were still students on the campus, but Kalli seemed to give me the answer before I could even ask. There were still students who wanted to fight? For this waste of space? Wow, they really had a death wish, huh? But right now these Xena minions were probably our best bet at staying alive, especially a warrior who was also studying pre-med. And besides, this one clearly wasn't afraid to kill her enemies and that had always proved to come in handy.

Once we had reached the Summers' hideout, Pre-med told me to lie Laura down. I was reluctant to let get, but did as I was told, worried that refusing would just make things worse for Laura's slowly declining health. Even so, I refused to leave her side, keeping the gauze pressed to her head while trying to brush the drying blood out of her hair with my fingertips. Kallista then mentioned that the Summers would assist us with whatever we planned to do, which probably meant they'd die in the process, but the help was still appreciated. "Thanks, but I think our plans will be on halt for now, at least until the cutie starts making a recovery." I explained before quickly adding, "She lost a lot of blood back there, she needs more blood, if you have any." I highly doubted that they had hoarded blood, or even knew how to do a blood transfusion, but if they could perform such a miracle, then maybe Laura's life wouldn't hang in such a balance, and maybe the fear of losing her, which I was masking so well right now, would dissipate.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Kallista had started working as soon as Carmilla laid her down on the bed leaving to wash her hands, she came back with blue vinyl gloves on, her red hair had been pulled back into a messy ponytail and she had what looked like an IV pole in her left hand and an ice chest in her other one. Truth was, one of Kallista's solo missions was raiding the nurse's office, and you'd be surprised what the nurses on this campus carried. Kallista had gotten away with a large suitcase full of supplies.

" You'd be surprised what I can come up with." she smiled then grabbed her bag and opened it and started pulling out packages of needles laying them out on a small silver tray working quickly, she pulled out a bag with clear liquid in it and hung it up on the pole. " That might be a good idea, I can't tell how much blood she's lost, but head wounds do tend to - " as Kallista as checking her over for other wounds, she noticed the two puncture marks on Laura's neck and she rolled her eyes." Of course, she's got a type if anemia due to blood loss." she looked up at Carmilla. " If you plan on continuing to drink from your girlfriend, you could at at least make sure she takes vitamins to help."

Kallista picked up a needle and looked over at Carmilla. " Hold her arm." she instructed Carmilla wrapping a tourniquet around Laura's arm, she quickly found a vein and once Carmilla had a hold of Laura's arm she inserted the needle quickly and tapped it down, attaching the saline bag, from the other cooler, she tossed a blood bag at Carmilla for her to have then grabbed a bag of O negative and inserted it into one of the tubes.

She pulled out a small suture kit and started to work on the large gash on Laura's head. " She's stable, your going to have to try and wake her up every hour for about 10 minutes, for the rest of tonight and tomorrow, to make sure she's okay, she'll get annoyed and pissy as time goes on but I'm sure you can handle that."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Wow, where did she get all this medical equipment? And why didn't Laura bring her to me when I had a silver-tipped arrow in my chest? Instead I had to be patched up with the mad scientist's shoddy first aid attempt, when I could've be treated by someone who at least had the decency to put on gloves first.

The Summer Doctor started saying that I had come up with a good idea, but they paused halfway through their sentence. My heart leaped up into my throat, thinking the worst had happened, but instead I was met with an eye-roll and a chastising tone when she mentioned vitamins. That ticked me off. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I replied sarcastically, narrowing my eyes at the strawberry-blonde. "The library's vending machines were out of stock of vitamin pills!"

Even with that minor confrontation, we continued working together. To be honest, Laura's life meant more to me than getting into a fight with a Summer, so I was willing to behave and follow the pseudo-doctor's orders, holding down Laura's arm. A blood bag was passed to me and although I could've drank the whole thing in seconds, I only took a small sip; I had already taken quite a lot from Laura, and thought it best to keep this small supply for as long as possible, so I didn't accidentally risk her life again.

A huge sigh of relief escaped my lungs upon hearing that Laura was stable, knowing that she wasn't on death's door anymore. I was given more instructions that I was more than willing to comply to after Kallista had saved Laura, letting out a soft chuckle as she mentioned that Laura will be pissed off. "Trust me, I had to handle a lot of that last semester, so I'll be fine." Besides, Laura made this almost comical little bunched up face when she got mad, and I'd really love to get to see that again.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Kallista rolled her eyes and snapped right back at her. " Your lucky worse didn't happen with how dehydrated and malnourished she is." she snapped. " But I could only expect that from how long you three were trapped in that library, your lucky to have found any source of food at all." she shrugged her shoulders and went back to stitching up Laura's head.

Once she was done stitching up Laura's head, she covered it with a small bandage and taped it down carefully, and then moved to the gash on Laura's chest and started to clean it so it wouldn't get infected. She listened to Carmilla talk about Laura and it made her smile, she could tell how much Carmilla cared about Laura, and who was she to judge? Yes she might have been a blood sucking vampire, but at least Laura had someone who cared enough to watch out for her.

" I can tell you care a lot about her, I could tell even when you two were angry at each other, you still cared.." Kallista looked up at Carmilla. " She's lucky to have someone like you watching out for her." she smiled a little at her taking out a hypodermic needle and a small glass vile she stuck the needle into the glass vile and measured it out slowly taking in consideration Laura's height and weight.

" This might make her loopy after she wakes up, but considering how badly her head is injured, she won't be in any pain, it will also keep her relaxed and prevents her from doing something stupid like ripping her IV's out. " she tapped the needle a few times then stuck it into Laura's IV and slowly pushed the medicine out of the syringe and into the small tube. " I'll leave you two alone, if you need anything I'll have someone close by at all times.. let me know when she wakes up and I'll grab her some food, hopefully you can coax her into eating." Kallista cleaned her mess up and stood up. " She'll be okay Carmilla."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:12 pm

And now Pre-med was snapping back at me! It wasn't my fault Laura had refused to eat and barely drank anything! I had tried - God had I tried! - but she had been too stubborn! It was all I could do not to snarl in response, or even argue back. I tried to be calm and not let the Summer get to me while she patched up Laura and eventually the anger died down, just in time for Kallista to start talking about how much I cared for Laura, and how she could see it. I wasn't really one to open up to a stranger, but I did allow a nod - a subtle agreeing to the fact that I cared deeply for Laura -, along with a murmured, "She's all I have left now..."

Kallista seemed to give Laura some form of liquid - I assumed it to be morphine - and mentioned that she'd have someone nearby if anything was needed. Although I was too afraid to turn my back on Laura, I did tear my gaze away from her to focus on the other woman. "Thanks. You guys can get in a whole heap of trouble for helping us, so... I'm sure Laura appreciates everything you're doing for us." For a moment I had panicked that I was going to lose Laura, but now, because of the surprisingly helpful Summer, I didn't need to worry about that anymore, and once Laura started recovering we could continue our escape. Geez, I really hoped the Summers didn't realize that we were going to run away instead of fighting alongside them.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis on Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Laura could feel the throbbing in her head as soon as she started to stirr, she let out a small groan as she slowly opened her eyes and looked around at where they were, and it wasn't familiar at all, she tried to remember what happened.. the library was crumbling around them.. the ceiling was falling and she'd pushed Carmilla out of the way.. and that was the last thing she remembered, Carmilla?!

She looked around the room again before her eyes fell upon her dark haired girlfriend that was beside her, Laura reached over and and took Carmilla's hand and interlaced their fingers together holding onto her hand tightly.

" Hey." she said her voice hoarse and her throat was dry." Where are we? " she asked a little confused." Are we out of Silas. did we leave?"
Laura Hollis
Admin

View user profile http://silasuniversity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:03 pm

As soon as Kallista left, my attention went back to Laura. I never teared my gaze away from her after that, and I went still, unmoving, just like her, waiting for her to wake up. Luckily I didn't have to wait that long. Laura quickly came to, instantly lacing our fingers together and asking me where we were. "No, we haven't left the campus." I explained, "We're in the Summer Society's hideout. They've helped patch you up."

Thinking about why Laura needed patching up in the first place caused the anger to bubble up again, rising to the surface and projecting towards the injured little human. "What the hell were you thinking, Laura?" I snapped for the second time in the space of 10 minutes. "Pushing me out of the way of falling rubble? Are you crazy?! I would've been fine! Perhaps a little scratched up, but not as badly as you. You- You're not SuperWoman, you're a fragile human who should think before you act. You could've died! I almost thought you were going to die."

But it wasn't right to shout at her when she had only just woke up. I felt like an ass for doing it, but I was just frustrated that she had risked her life over me. I had only just gotten her back and I had almost lost her again. It was one thing to risk an old guy's life over me, but to risk her own? I huffed out a sigh and shook my head, forcing myself to control my anger. "Just... Promise me you wont do that again, ok? I can't lose you, too." I know I was supposed to be getting someone to grab Laura some food, but I just wanted to hear this promise before I gave up this small moment of privacy.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:40 pm

We had been so close to escaping the library unharmed. Until Laura decided to push Carmilla out of the way of a giant peice of rubble, nearly getting herself killed in the process. "Laura!" I called, already rushing to her side before Carmilla could even tell me to. Sure Laura had been kind of annoying and piney and not the best help, but that didn't mean I'd wanted her to die. "Here!" I was already yanking off my sweater vest to cover the wound on her head. Laura did not need to be losing anymore blood today.

"Do you think the Dean's aparment is safe? I left all my medical stuff there and that's all I have to be able to help...her?" I looked up at the badass Summer girl who approched us, offering her help. "Yes, thank you. Thank you so much. I don't have my med kit with me and she's bleeding out really badly," Great. I was a sobbing mess again. This whole thing was my fault. Laura was right. Who the hell reads Latin out of an ancient book? Especially at a creepy school like Silas?

When we arrived back at Summer base, I stayed out of the way, letting the Summer girl do whatever she needed to do to get Laura stabilized. I'd have helped if I had trusted my hands to stop shaking. When she was finally stabilized, I took a seat across from Carm, who seemed torn between glaring at me and staring worriedly down at Laura. Thankfully, she chose the latter. And we waited until Laura was up.

"Laura," I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were gonna die and then I would've lost another friend. I never should've read that book."

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 am

Laura sighed, so they hadn't escaped because of her, because she tried to save Carmilla when she clearly could handle herself. " Oh.." was all she managed tp say before Carmilla started yelling at her. " I'M SORRY CARMILLA! I just.. I was scared.. maybe I'm tired of being a stupid fragile human! Maybe I'm tired of being the one you have to save all the time, I wanted to save you, I just.. I didn't think before I did it." she pushed her hair away from her face and looked at Carmilla." I'm not going to promise you that I won't save you again, Carmilla. I don't want to loose you either."
Her focus then turned to Lafontaine who was a sobbing mess and she forced a small smile." It's alright Laf, I'm okay.. though it was stupid, who in the heck reads ancient latin out of an old book? " she teased her. " But it's kind of a good thing that you did.. I mean at least we got out of the library."
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:44 am

Why oh why did she feel the need to keep saving me? Wasn't saving me from Vordenberg enough? Apparently not, and it scared me to think that Laura would keep on saving me. I guess the only thing I could do was to stay out of danger as much as possible, I just wished that, for once, Laura would do the same. God, I should be so lucky.

I hadn't received the promise that I wanted, but I decided not to prolong Laura's condition any longer so, giving Laura's hand a gentle squeeze before releasing it, I started walking towards the rooms exit. "I'm just gonna go and tell the Summers that you're awake." I explained, nodding my head in LaF's direction. "I'll give you some time alone with the crybaby over there." Maybe that was hypocritical, since I had been on the verge of crying earlier, but I didn't care.

Leaving the room, I actually found a Summer outside, almost as if they were guarding the door. I immediately explained that Laura was awake and that she'd need food and water, then I followed Pre-Med's scent down the hall and into yet another room. I felt like I was intruding on a Summer Society meeting, but since they had all been discussing Laura anyway, I didn't mind barging in. "She's awake." I told the Summers, leaning up against the wall with my arms folded over my chest. "She seems to be in a good condition, too. No... 'Loopiness' or anything." Apart of me wondered if it would've been better if the morphine - if that was really what is was - made her high. At least then I would've been able to avoid our little disagreement.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:58 am

Kali was in the middle of a verbal argument with a few of the other Summers, they didn't want Laura there and since Mel had disappeared, that meant she was in charge, and Kali wasn't about to kick the poor girl out, she'd already been through so much, she just didn't have it in her heart. She even mentioned brining them somewhere else once she was able to actually move Laura and that seemed to stiffle the argument, but then one brought up something else, and Kallista was tearing into them when Carmilla walked in and she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair she narrowed her eyes at the girls." This isn't over, and if you even think about turning them into the Corave or coming near that girl or any of her friends, I'll fucking kill you myelf." she snapped." Chelsea, Rae, take them down to the bottom level, grab some other Summer's they are not to leave unless I say, the rest of you can leave." she snapped and the girls immediately scattered out of the room.

Kallista ran her fingers through her hair and turned to Carmilla." I'm really sorry about that Carmilla, not everyone agrees with all of my choices.. I mean most of them do, because they knew Danny trusted me, but the ones that didn't like Danny aren't exactly team Kali right now." she sighed.  " I'm not going to let them near Laura, or you for that matter."

She nodded and arched a brow." Hm, really? Maybe I didn't give her enough? That or she's just very ressilant to it." she shrugged her shoulders, it would be something she'd have to figure out later. " I'll go grab my stuff and check on her." Kali arched a brow at Carmilla and how she was standing, she knew she would regret this later, but she could at least try." Are you alright? I mean you said Laura's okay, so that's good."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:39 am

Did she really have to ask if I was alright right now? My girlfriend had almost died trying to save me and now that she was awake she refused to stop trying to act like my knight in shining armor! "Oh I'm fine, just peachy." I answered Pre-med sarcastically. "My girlfriend has a death wish but I'm perfectly ok with that." Why was I even explaining myself to a Summer? We weren't on good terms - the only reason why I was tolerating this stake-happy warrior was because she saved Laura - so why did I have to answer her?

No, I didn't want to explain my feelings to a Summer, so instead I focused on a more important question. "Why don't they want Laura here?" I asked, nodding my head in the direction of where the others had been seated just minutes before. "Those girls; they were shouting about how Laura shouldn't even be here, but she has thought for this school just as much as they have. Shouldn't they be happy that she's here?" I would've understood if they were concerned about me being here, Laura? The fact that they didn't want her here was worrying. Well, if they tried to turn us over to Corvae like Pre-med said, it'd be their funeral, because I certainly wasn't afraid to kill off those rogue Summers who tried to put us in harm's way.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:12 am

A sigh escaped her lips as she leaned against the wall standing beside Carmilla, arching a brow looking over at her." the tiny one has a death wish? That's surprising." she ran her fingers through her strawberry blonde hair." And your obviously not okay with it or you wouldn't be standing here pissed off."

She looked over at the other girls and then back to Carmilla." They think that if they find out Laura is here, it's going to draw out the Corvae or even the Dean." she looked at Carmilla. " They think all of this is Laura's fault and they are determined to blame someone ." But like I said I'm not going to let them hurt you or Laura...they aren't going to get near you." she looked at Carmilla. " But as soon as she's able, I have somewhere that we can hide Laura until she's able to leave."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 am

I might've smirked slightly at Kallista calling Laura 'The tiny one', but it only lasted a second before fading away again. Of course I wasn't ok with Laura having a death wish. I didn't want her to step in between me and whatever weapons or falling objects were trying to harm me. Most of the time I'd probably be fine unless it was a stake or something made out of silver, so Laura was unnecessarily putting herself in harms way for me. But again, this was something I didn't want to discuss to someone I barely knew. I didn't want to just vent my frustrations to a stranger, so I didn't comment on my mood.

Listening to the reasons behind some of the Summer Society girls were against Laura, I narrowed my eyes into a death glare aimed in their direction. "I know Laura messed up a lot, but that's no reason to use her as bait for my mother. Do they honestly think that'll even work? Maman - the dean - is smarter than to fall for that idiotic plan." But, of course, the Summer Society members tended to act first and think later. Huffed a sigh, then glanced towards the strawberry-blonde warrior. "I know you've already threatened to kill them, but make sure they're aware that, if they dare try to harm Laura or put her in danger, I'm not afraid to massacre them all."
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:38 am

I sighed, looking back over at Laura after Carmilla had left. "Laura... I sighed, about to tell her that she shouldn't have thrown herself in Carmilla's way. But I knew what she'd say: that I would've done the same thing if it was Perry and JP. And she would be right. I would do anything for those two.

It wasn't in my place to lecture Laura, so instead I settled with, "Glad you're okay Hollis." I sighed once again. I really needed to find Perry. And JP. I was starting to worry about both of them. "Laura, I know you wanna leave Silas. But I just...I can't. Not without them. And I'm sorry. But I won't force you and Carmilla to stay if you don't want to." I couldn't just leave without them. They were the two people I cared about the most.

I was still trying to figure out my feelings for both of them. Perry had been my best friend since we were kids, and had stuck with me even through all the weird stuff. But JP was....something else entirely. Sure he was an eighteenth century guy stuck in a dead vampire's body, but...he somehow made that work. I shook my head. No. I was definitely not supposed to be thinking about this right now. I'd figure everything out later, when I could actually see both of them again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:47 am

Kallista sighed, she had no control over the summers, she was sure there were more of them who would just as easily betray her, but what could she do? Between her and Carmilla they could protect Laura, but there was no way they could stop the dean with two of them especially seeing how the dean was Carmilla's mother, but she assumed her loyalty would be with Laura, or she could hope.

" Look, Carmilla, I wasn't a big fan of Laura at first either, but that girl is brave, and she may not make the best decisions but who does? She was just trying to do what she thought was best for the school while the rest of them ran and hid. And we have no idea what she is planning, but.. I have a place I can take you, A place the dean and the Summer's don't know anything about.. but as far a the rebels go, of they try anything, I'll be right beside you dealing with them, but right now? We need to work on moving Laura."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Hollis on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:52 am

A sigh escaped Laura's lips as she readjusted in the bed and looked down at the tubes in her arm and then to the bags that were nearly empty, and then back to Laf shrugging her shoulders running her fingers through her hair." I guess I'm okay as I can be, Danny's dead, Carmilla is mad at me, the dean has taken over the school again.. I mean I don't think it can get much worse."

"Laf, Perry is possessed by the dean, we have no freaking clue how to help her, and if we even step foot outside the Corave are going to murder us on sight, I'm not saying that we just leave Silas and don't come back. I'm saying we leave and regroup and come back when we have a better plan, I can't force you to come with us either but I really wish you would.. I don't want to loose you too."
Laura Hollis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:01 am

"Laura I really wish I could say I care, but I don't. You wouldn't leave if it was Carm. So don't try getting me to leave without them either. Sure Jeep's a vampire, but he still hasn't even gotten through the blood lust yet. What makes you think he could possibly survive out there on his own? And Perry...if the Dean lets her come back, she'll be so scared and confused. They need me Laura. Just like Carmilla needs you."

I hated the thought of being seperated, but once I found my friends I'd follow right after Laura and Carm, and hopefully catch up with them. If not, at least I'd have Perry and JP to keep me company. "I'm sorry Laura. If I could do it without feeling like the worst friend in existence, I'd leave with you in an instant and never come back. But I can't leave without them. I can barely function without them around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:10 am

Moving? To a 'Safe' location? I had figured that we'd be safe here, at least for a little while, but apparently we were far from it. So we had just escaped from the library, we now had to escape from rogue Summers, then the campus and then the entirety of Austria. While I liked the thought of running of, I just really wished that there was a place where Laura and I could just settle down for a little longer than 3 days and live peacefully. Or, rather, as peacefully as two arguing partners could get. Ugh, I had to fix things didn't I? I didn't want to, because I knew I was right, but if it meant preventing a second breakup... Ugh, I hated myself for what I was about to do...

"Where exactly do you plan on hiding us?" I asked Summer-doc, pushing off of the wall and gesturing her to follow me out of the room. I needed to asked more questions about this supposedly safe location, but I also wanted to head back to the makeshift hospital room to make things better with Laura, or to at least make her smile enough to stop being mad at me.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:22 am

Kallista couldn't keep them at the Summer society, not with the chance that they might be ratted out by a few of the other girls, but that didn't mean she didn't have a plan b.. or plan C for that matter. She pushed herself off the wall and followed Carmilla back to the room where she was hiding Laura giving a nod to the Summer that was standing there and she walked away, she couldn't afford anyone hearing her plan.

" Actually I'm going to hide you in plain sight." she said smiling proudly." She's going to be looking in all the old building, underground.. everywhere that she thinks you might be hiding, so we're going to put you in the one place she'd never look, because she's an idiot." she rolled her eyes." Back when Silas was first built, there was a bunch of extra buildings that never got used, one in particular was going to be used as an housing unit for students, but eventually it just turned into a rather large house they used for storage. Nobody uses it, nobody ever goes in it and it hasn't been touched in years, so we'll hide you and Laura in the upper master bedroom until she's ready." she shrugged walking into Laura's room.

" Uh, hey Lafontaine, I was wondering if you could come help me with something?" she asked knowing Laura and Carmilla probably needed a moment alone. " I think I got Laura's medicine measurements wrong, I've never been good with the height and weight formula, do you mind helping me out?"
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:34 am

I looked up in some surprise, nodding at the girl as I stood. "Sure. Measurements are no problem for me." I rose with a stretch, following her out of the room. It struck me just then that I didn't even know her name, and I frowned. "Don't think we caught your name earlier. What with the whole 'Laura is dying' thing and everything."

I started measuring out the medicines, making sure to do them correctly. Too much could be deadly, and too little would do nothing to help Laura recover. "So....you haven't...out of curiosity....happened to see a really adorable looking vampire running around, have you? About yay-high, beard, posh British accent, really socially awkward, seen him around?" I figured I'd given a decent description of JP. At least, I hoped I had. "Please tell me you've seen him," I pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmilla Karnstein on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:42 am

Even as we walked down the corridor, I was already shedding clothes. Not all of my clothes, though I really didn't care if anyone saw, but just my shoes, socks and jacket, for convenience's sake. We waited until we were outside the room, with the Summer that was on guard being dismissed as if they were an actual soldier - I had almost suspected a salute - before Kallista spoke up about her plan. "And old storage room? I guess that'll do for now. It's only temporary, anyway, and if no one really goes up there like you said than it'll do. We might need to be leave the storage room for food, water and bathroom breaks, though. I assume you'll be figuring out how to sneak us in and out in those incidents."

And that's all I really had to say on the incident. Now I was going to humiliate myself in front of Pre-Med and the bio-major, just to make my girlfriend smile. Geez, I really was going soft. Taking a deep breath, I set my clothes on the floor - the ones I had taking off, anyway - and shifted into giant panther form. The clothes that remained were stretched too tightly across my body and I really should've removed my bra first, but it was too late to go back now; I was pretty sure Laura spotted me through the door. Padding into the room, I made my way over to the bed and rested my head on the little cutie's stomach. That didn't seem to get a big enough reaction, though, so I started nuzzling her stomach and purring, my tail flicking back and forth behind me. God, I probably looked ridiculous right now, but I knew that Laura wouldn't be able to remain mad at me if I acted like a giant, furry goofball. I just hoped the others wouldn't mock me eternally for my actions.
Carmilla Karnstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallista Sinclaire on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 am

Kallista shook her head." You mistake me, it was an old storage house, but it was a house, mind you there is a bunch of junk in there, but getting the water turned on for showers and other things won't be hard at all, you'll have to stick to candles and flashlights because we don't want to set off that anyone is staying there especially at night, I'll make sure I bring you food water and blood bags myself, it won't be a problem at all."

As Carmilla started undressing, she arched a brow before watching Carmilla turn into a giant black cat, and she thought she had seen everything, but it was kind of cute she was snuggling up to Laura in an attempt to maybe apologize." Okaayy then  I'll just.. go..I'll be right back with food Laura." she turned and walked out of the room and showed Lafontaine where she kept all the medicine.

" Thanks, I don't think I gave Laura enough earlier, but I didn't want to give her too much, the weight times height  plus whatever you have to add, I've always sucked at it, my math is terrible." she laughed a little. " I'm Kallista, or Kali whichever suites you best." she bit her lip and shook her head." I really can't say I have, I've been busy with the summers, and then I had to save Laura, everything has been hectic."
Kallista Sinclaire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top