Silas University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lustig Building

2 posters

Go down

The Lustig Building Empty The Lustig Building

Post by THE DEAN Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:47 pm

After leaving a few days leaving my home that Laura and Carmilla called home and seeing that Carmilla and Lafontaine left for the Summer's territory. I decided to go back to the Lustig building. After all they the students of Silas thought it was destroyed . However the Corvae corporation some how kept it restored and well the first gate was opening. Being both Lilith and Perry made it a awesome treat that I get to control everyone and they don't even know it.

After the mess that Lafontaine, Laura and Carmilla did to my house. I had to find a way back to get the rest of the gates open and the rest of the plan to take back Silas from the 'Dimwit squad' had to work. Only thing was that I was missing Danny, Kirsch and Maddie. They hadn't reported to me in days and I knew that they were becoming unreliable. So I had to find a way and a better plan to take back the campus.

How would I do that. Well find J.P. who is in my son Will and maybe resurrect a few more dead bodies and find more girls to do the work for me because my patience was running thin and well if I knew who could turn on any of them in a hurry would be Elle, Sarah Jane and Natalie. I learned a few things about them that I could use since I knew now that Abby ran away with Kallista and possibly Laura being with Carmilla running away was the best option. As being the Dean if I saw anyone of them back - I'd know what to do. Get Elle and resurrect her into some one else they know and trust. I know that my daughter Carmilla will probably fall for it since I had Elle turn on her. She'll have to chose. But for now as the Dean business had to run the way they had to which was cause more destruction and find where the heck Maddie, Kirsch and Danny are at this time. I felt like they were on the run from me those ungrateful vampires of mine. Maddie should know better - but now that I know I resurrected her she should be greatful but apparently it doesn't seem that way. So back to the Lustig building I go using Perry as a vessel to solve this problem and open those damn gates.
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

The Lustig Building Empty Re: The Lustig Building

Post by Danny Lawrence Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:00 am

Danny was embarrassed to admit that she had lost the 'Dimwit squad 2.0'. It shouldn't have been that hard, considering they had to carry Kallista to... Wherever they had been heading, but confidence had gotten the better of the former Summer. She had thought she knew what building they were going to and had taken a shortcut in order to stop them in their tracks. However, the group hadn't gone to that building, and after a while of waiting, Danny had to admit that she was an idiot, that she had messed up, and had started making her way back to theĀ centerĀ of campus.

On her way back, she caught news that Kallista, Laura, Carmilla and Abby had been seen leaving the campus in a minibus and several Corvae members had been injured during the process. She cursed, furious at herself for letting them get away, then decided to go and talk to the Dean about the situation. She tracked her down in the Lustig building and went to stand by her side, making sure to keep some distance between them. "Now what?" The redheaded warrior asked, glancing at Lilita out of the corner of her eye. "Should I go after them or wait for them to return?" Because of course they would return, if Laura had anything to do with it. "And what about Abby? She's betrayed she, so should I kill her?"
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DEAN Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:26 am

Lilita looks over at Danny and was pretty furious at how this warrior had let them get away under her side. However although the Dean was pretty furious at Danny. She took a look at Danny and thought too many questions my child. I bet they will return and when they do I have a mission for you. I cannot tell you yet because I know they will return. Kallista will probably stay where she will need to stay with some of the Corvae members for now.

I know that even though I'm not happy right now as my minion - all in good time Danny. When they return I will give you instructions on what to do with Abby. You will bring Abby to me and I will further your abilities once she comes back. As for Carmilla and Laura; Danny - I will let them think they can get away for now. I will tell you more but we must stay here for now and survey the damage they have caused. When they get back - let's just say I will be patient before chasing them down. I have a better plan to spoil there time. In due time Danny I will get you to cause more chaos for me when they return
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:23 am

Ok, so that was... Vague. But basically Lilita was saying not to do anything for now. Wait until they returned, and then bring them all to her when told to do so. That would be simple enough, if she didn't let her confidence get the better of her. For now, though, it seemed that damage assessment was the only task she could carry out. It was boring - certainly not as fun as chasing down Laura - but it would do for now. "Alright, I'll go and see how many Corvae guys they ran over during their escape.

The Amazon turned to leave, then, but hesitated. Glancing back to the Dean-Perry, she added, "I'm sorry about letting them get away. I got overly confident and messed up. It wont happen again, I swear." Hopefully an apology would mean that the Dean would go easy on her, because Danny certainly didn't want whatever Lilita planned to do to Carmilla to happen to her.
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DEAN Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:37 pm

The Dean Perry looked back at Danny and was really disappointed by her performance and Lilita looked over at Danny and could see how bored she was. She looked over at the fired red head ready to wanting to chase them down.

She glances over and says to Danny "I couldn't just let you chase them down. I know you really want to bring Laura back desperately - I know this ain't fun for you to sit around and wait for their return but Xena I know you are desperate. I know better, I have lived more years than you. You could cause more damage and let them escape again... no no no deary we all know how that turned out with my daughter Carmilla obsessed with Laura and I can't just have you go chase them out. You may push them even further. What fun would that be because that's too easy. They may think they have escaped for now but I know they will return."

I have a feeling that Abby may recruit some of your Summer's back we can capture her and torture her to give us information. I'm thinking about the bigger picture here and knowing Abby she'll return back here to Silas. We can get information from her. Oh and as for your apology that's an excuse. I wish you didn't say anything but I will let that slip for now. No more excuse but for now go on deary go clean up the mess for now may be one of the Corvae guys may have information.

Then I'll send you on your way to go find them. I'm sure one of the heard where they may go next.
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:33 am

Clearly the Dean was unable to trust that Danny wouldn't mess up again, and as much as that upset the redhead, it was understandable. So now she would wait as patiently as possible while doing the more boring jobs. Once the little group of runaways returned, the real fun begins. "As long as I get a front row seat to the torture, that's fine by me." She especially wished to see Carmilla suffer, considering that punk-rock lowlife had pretty much stolen Laura away from her last semester.

Danny walked away from the Lustig then, heading towards the main entrance to clean up the pile of bodies the group had left behind and get answers from any remaining survivors.
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by THE DEAN Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:01 pm

As I watched Danny walk away, I can see how Danny felt like I couldn't trust her and she felt that her connection to Laura may bring her back possibly. I as The Dean could see how Danny clearly would want to get revenge on Carmilla my daughter but the fun times that Danny would bring when everyone may come back to save their friends.

I could see how anxious that Danny wants my daughter to suffer since Carmilla but she forgot one thing though, she forgot as I resurrected her, I brought back my other daughter to life Matska and how much of a trying time that may cause on my plan to turn the whole students of Silas against each other.

Danny may forget that the fun was only going to begin and she was a bit worried that if she found out where Carmilla and Laura may be with Kallista and Abby - how much more chaos may happen after this.

It would be a tear and rift between the whole campus and that is what I wanted, she knew that Danny may be sacrificed again.
THE DEAN
THE DEAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Lawrence Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:26 am

Laura and her friends had really done a number at the main gate, and by the amount of Corvae bodies on the ground and the apparent disregard for human life, she could only assume that Abby or Carmilla were driving. Which meant that they had probably sped down the streets recklessly and could be quite a great distance away. Danny cursed under her breath at that, until she saw the rise and fall of someone's chest out of the corner of her eye. One of the SWOT guys were still alive.

She stormed over to the living man, grabbing him by his blood covered vest and ignoring his cry of pain as she glared at him. "Where are they going?" The redhead demanded more than asked. 'I-I don't know.' Was the Corvae guy's response. Danny rolled her eyes and shook him to induce more pain. "Think, damn it! You must've seen some sort of clue!" 'I didn't!" The weakened man snapped back, but then reconsidered his answer. 'One of the girls in the minibus; she looked pretty between up.' Kallista... Of course! Danny had seen how badly Abby had beaten up the Summer, she'd need medical attention! "You were useful afterall." She told the SWOT guy before releasing him. She contemplated killing him for a moment but decided against it. A medic would come along and help him soon, in theory, and they'd need as many soldiers as possible.

The Amazon soon returned to mother to explain what information she had, folding her arms over her chest from a few metres away. "They might be taking Kallista to the hospital." She stated. "Whether it's this town's hospital or the one in the next town or one even further away, I don't know, but with what little information the only living Corvae guy gave, I assume that that's where they're going." If only they knew which one Laura and co. had gone to, if only Danny was allowed to track them down and harm them, but for now she'd just obey orders, because she was smart enough to know that crossing the Dean would only result in her being tortured or something just as horrible.
Danny Lawrence
Danny Lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down